Restarting your game in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl has never been easier.
It was a great day for Pokémon fans like Shining Diamonds and Shining Pearls has finally entered the wilderness. The much-anticipated remake of the 2006/2007 Nintendo DS role-playing title arrives on Switch today with many trainers eagerly looking forward to joining.
If you happen to pick a beginner when you first load a game that you regret choosing and fancy a fresh start, here’s how you can wipe out the blocking media and start over.
Just make sure you’ve given it some thought because if you’ve made a lot of progress in your journey, there’s no going back!
Start a new game on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
The first thing you need to do is delete your saved data so you can start over. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Exit the game and go to your Nintendo Switch main menu
- Click the System Settings menu
- From there, find the Data Management menu and at the bottom go to “Clear Save Data”
- Choose your game, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl, from the current list.
- Once you’re done, your saved game data is now wiped
- Go back to your game and now you can start your journey over again however you want.
If you are looking for a way to unlock the Mystery Gift in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Payment procedures this paragraph that will guide you through it.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/how-to-restart-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-and-shining-pearl/ How to Restart Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl