NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Hurricane season is bringing excessive climate to the Tri-State Space, together with widespread flooding.
Listed below are some essential security ideas for securing your property earlier than the storm and sources to report damages.
NEW YORK CITY
Service facilities are open from 12 p.m. to six p.m. on the following areas:
- Bronx – 890 Garrison Avenue, 1st flooring (Job Heart Queuing or CSIC Ready Space)
- Brooklyn – 95 Evergreen Avenue, 2nd flooring (Job Heart CMU Ready Space)
- Queens – 32-20 Northern Boulevard, 2nd flooring (SNAP Ready Space)
- Manhattan – 109 East sixteenth Avenue, 1st flooring (former CBIC Ready Space)
- Staten Island – 201 Bay Avenue, 2nd flooring (SNAP Ready Space)
In case your automotive needed to be towed from the flood waters, name 311 to seek out the place it was taken.
Enterprise house owners ought to contact their native chamber of commerce. Click here for more resources.
NEW YORK STATE
The Cell Command Heart is open till 5 p.m. at Grinton I. Will Library on Central Park Avenue in Yonkers.
Gov. Phil Murphy introduced $10 million in small enterprise reduction Friday. Extra on how one can apply within the coming days.
FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
- Web site: www.fema.gov
- Cellphone: 1-800-621-3362 or TTY 1-800-462-7585
NATIONAL FLOOD INSURANCE PROGRAM
US SMALL BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
AMERICAN RED CROSS
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/09/03/ida-resources-how-to-report-damage/ | How To Report Harm, Discover Shelter, Meals, Psychological Well being Help & Extra – CBS New York