NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Hurricane season is bringing excessive climate to the Tri-State Space, together with widespread flooding.
Listed here are some essential security suggestions for securing your property earlier than the storm and sources to report damages.
NEW YORK CITY
Service facilities are open from 8 a.m. to eight p.m. on the following places:
- Bronx – 2365 Waterbury Avenue, Bronx, NY 10462 (P.S. /M.S. 194)
- Brooklyn – 71 Sullivan Road, Brooklyn, NY 11231 (P.S. 15)
- Manhattan – 215 W 114th Road, New York, NY 10026 (I.S. 88)
- Queens – 4602 forty seventh Avenue, Woodside, NY 11377 (M.S. 125)
- Staten Island – 80 Willowbrook Highway, Staten Island, NY 10302 (I.S. 51)
In case your automotive needed to be towed from the flood waters, name 311 to seek out the place it was taken.
Enterprise house owners ought to contact their native chamber of commerce. Click here for more resources.
NEW YORK STATE
The Cellular Command Heart is open till 5 p.m. at Grinton I. Will Library on Central Park Avenue in Yonkers.
Gov. Phil Murphy introduced $10 million in small enterprise reduction Friday. Extra on the right way to apply within the coming days.
FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
- Web site: www.fema.gov
- Cellphone: 1-800-621-3362 or TTY 1-800-462-7585
NATIONAL FLOOD INSURANCE PROGRAM
US SMALL BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
AMERICAN RED CROSS
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/09/07/ida-resources-how-to-report-damage/ | How To Report Harm, Discover Shelter, Meals, Psychological Well being Help & Extra – CBS New York