Roblox fans are having a great time in the game lately, and many are quite curious to learn more about how to redeem gift cards in the game.
Roblox has risen to become one of the most popular games, and the most commendable aspect about it is its consistency. The fact that the game still boasts over 150 million players more than a decade after its launch says a lot about its popularity. Also, in the midst of the pandemic, the player base has multiplied many times over.
- THAN: Roblox Nok Fragment Code – New and Expired (December 2021)
One of the most important aspects that has helped in the growth of the title is the active development community. We see new games pop into the game on a regular basis and some of these games become quite popular. Many games are based on popular TV shows or anime, giving players a rather interesting experience in the game.
How to redeem Roblox gift cards and use Robux
As the holidays began, many of us received Roblox gift cards. However, when it comes to redeeming them, quite a few players are not familiar with the whole process behind it.
- First, you need to log in to your account. Please note that this should only be done in the browser and you cannot do it through the game itself.
- Next, you need to go to Redeem gift cards page here. If you’re not signed in, you’ll get a prompt to sign in here.
- Enter the PIN you see on the Gift Card.
- Click Change.
- The money will be added to your account.
- You can click Use Credit to redeem Robux according to your need.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/how-to-redeem-roblox-gift-cards-and-use-robux/ How to redeem Roblox gift cards and use Robux