The big boy is finally back! Gjallarhorn, the strange rocket launcher that destroyed the bosses and created annual celebration, has returned Fate 2. However, you will only be able to get it after completing the quest chain. This is ours Fate 2 guide to help you get Gjallarhorn by completing a weird quest called And Out Fly the Wolves.
Fate 2 The Gjallarhorn Guide – How to get the franchise’s most famous weird rocket launcher
Quest to get Gjallarhorn in Fate 2 called And Out Fly the Wolves. You can get the quest by talking to Xur in the Treasure Hoard location (unlocked after completing the first Dares of Eternity run when launching the game after the recent update). The steps of the task were data-determined by Light.gg:
- Talk to Shaw Han in the Cosmodrome.
- Complete the new Grasp of Avarice dungeon and return to Shaw Han.
- Defeat the mighty Fallen in the Cosmodrome to get 7x Wolfpack Rounds and return to Shaw Han.
- Talk to Banshee-44 in the Tower. He will tell you to re-visit Fallen’s hideout to pick up the ingredients.
- Return to Shaw Han and use the tool chest in the hideout to assemble the components.
- After your final visit to Shaw Han, you’ll finish the Gjallarhorn itself.
Gjallarhorn in Fate 2 has the following privileges:
- General: Volatile Starter, Alloy Cover, Short Action Stock.
- Passive: Wolfpack Rounds – Fire rounds are split into cluster rockets that track on detonation.
- Features: Pack Hunter – Increases processing speed and reloads when near allies. Firing this weapon also grants Wolfpack Rounds to allies who are using non-exotic rocket launchers.
The Wolfpack Rounds passive perk is something many veterans are familiar with. After all, that’s what made this weapon such a beast in the original game. It melts bosses easily, leaving most LFG peepers to prefer only those with this weapon. It’s a Pack Hunter trait worth considering, though, as it essentially turns non-exotic rocket launchers into mini Gjallarhorns with makeshift Wolfpack Rounds.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/destiny-2-gjallarhorn-guide-and-out-come-the-wolves/ How to get Gjallarhorn