Quick journey makes any sport simpler, and Stardew Valley is not any exception. By reducing down on the time they spend working backwards and forwards between areas, gamers have extra alternative to mine for treasure, catch fish, plant their crops, and discover unique locales — and nonetheless get house earlier than they cross out at 2 a.m.
Whereas Warp Totems will be helpful for this, they’re consumed after every use, forcing the player to spend assets to craft them time and again. For a extra everlasting option to entry warp know-how, gamers may take into account constructing Obelisks on their farm. These mystical buildings will immediately teleport the player to a particular location. Nonetheless, such highly effective magic does not come low-cost.
How To Unlock Obelisks
All Obelisks, besides the Farm Obelisk, will be bought on the Wizard’s Tower. This selection turns into obtainable after finishing the hunt “Goblin Downside,” during which the player retrieves the Wizard’s magic ink from his ex-wife, the witch. As soon as he thanks the player and divulges his magical ebook’s location, merely work together with it to carry up a menu of accessible obelisks (and some different magical buildings, like Junimo Huts).
This mystical constructing will warp the player to the Mountains. It is useful for exploring the caves, doing a little bit of lake fishing, visiting the Adventurer’s Guild, or heading over to the Quarry. Gamers will want the next gadgets in an effort to construct it:
- 10 Iridium Bars. Gamers can find Iridium Ore within the decrease ranges of Cranium Cavern, and use Furnaces to smelt it into bars. Moreover, as soon as gamers earn 4 candles at Grandpa’s Shrine, they are going to obtain the Statue of Perfection, which produces 2-8 Iridium Ore per day.
- 10 Earth Crystals. These will be present in Geodes, or will be picked up all through ranges 10-20 within the Mines.
If gamers have to get some ocean fishing accomplished or go to Willy at his shop, this Obelisk will warp them to the Seaside. It additionally works properly as a shortcut to the Night Market, or the boat to Ginger Island if that Obelisk is just not but constructed. Here is what farmers might want to assemble it:
- 5 Iridium Bars
- 10 Clams. Gamers can decide these up on the Seaside, or catch them in baited crab pots which are positioned within the ocean.
- 10 Coral. These will be foraged from the Seaside, east of the bridge that the player should repair. They seem in a lot increased portions from Summer time 15-18.
Bored with ready till 10:00 for the bus to Calico Desert? This can teleport the player there in a flash. It is particularly helpful when gamers try to get to Degree 100 in Cranium Cavern, because it may give them a number of additional hours for his or her expedition. Here is what they will want:
- 20 Iridium Bars
- 10 Coconuts. Gamers can shake these from palm timber in Calico Desert or on Ginger Island, or forage them round Calico Desert.
- 10 Cactus Fruits. These additionally seem as forage round Calico Desert. Alternatively, gamers should buy Cactus Seeds from Sandy to develop their very own.
Equally to the Desert Obelisk, if gamers have this tower, they now not want to attend for an NPC’s transportation in an effort to get to their vacation spot. As an alternative, they’ll warp to Ginger Island rapidly to explore the Volcano Dungeon or have a tendency their tropical crops. They will want the next supplies:
- 10 Iridium Bars
- 10 Dragon Tooth. The Volcano Dungeon is one of the best place to seek out this merchandise. A Dragon Tooth might drop from a killed Lava Monster, or gamers might discover them sitting on the bottom to be picked up (normally close to skeletal stays within the caves).
- 10 Bananas. On Ginger Island (or within the greenhouse on their farm), gamers can plant Banana Saplings to develop bananas. These saplings could also be discovered inside Golden Coconuts, or the player should buy one from the Island Dealer for five Dragon Tooth. Lastly, Professor Snail will give a sapling to the player after they full the Giant Animal assortment.
Not like the others, gamers can not ask the Wizard to construct this Obelisk for them. Reasonably, they need to communicate to the parrot on the west aspect of the Ginger Island Farmhouse. To unlock this building, the player will need to have already bought the next upgrades from the island’s parrots:
- Island Farmhouse – 20 Golden Walnuts
- Mailbox – 5 Golden Walnuts
- Seaside Resort – 20 Golden Walnuts
To construct the Farm Obelisk, the player should present the parrot with 20 Golden Walnuts. Taking the prerequisite upgrades under consideration, because of this they might want to discover not less than 65 Golden Walnuts in whole earlier than they’ll construct this Obelisk. When activated, it would warp the player again to their farm in Stardew Valley.
A new ‘leak’ about Grand Theft Auto 6 claims to reveal the game’s location, map size, and details about the protagonist.
About The Creator
https://gamerant.com/stardew-valley-get-every-obelisk-guide/ | How To Get Each Obelisk