Any way to find and farm Solstice Key Pieces to unlock Solstice Packs in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer during the Solstice of Heroes event.
Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer the story is almost over. Players await the epilogue to the season’s Path of the Splicer storyline, where they team up with Mithrax and the Fallen refugees to stop the Endless Night that has occurred in the Last City. Meanwhile, the celebration of the end of Quria that comes along with the in-game event Solstice of Heroes will run until August 4.
Awarded to each player participating in the Solstice of Heroes are the Celestine Armor and the Compass Rose pistol, a new precision-framed pistol introduced during this year’s event. Players must complete a certain number of challenges for each piece of armor to upgrade their armor from Rare to Legendary and unlock their use in the new Transmog system. Additionally, players can earn Solstice Key Pieces for Solstice Packs. This guide will include every way to find and farm Solstice key piece in Fate 2.
How to Find (& Farm) Solstice Key Pieces in Destiny 2
Unlocking the Solstice pack rewards players with various rewards such as weapons, armor, crafting materials, Glimmers, Upgrade Modules, and Upgrade Cores. Opening the Solstice pack requires the player to have 15 Solstice Key Pieces. Here are all the ways players can find and farm Solstice Key Pieces in Fate 2:
- Complete playlist operations in Vanguard, Gambit, or Crucible (Gives 12 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Complete overwrite (Gives 13 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Complete Delete (Yields 12 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Complete Battlegrounds (Brings 10 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Complete public event (Gives 5 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Complete the Altar of Sorrow or the Well of Blindness (Gives 5 Soltice Key Shards per Level)
- Bounty from Eva Levante in the Tower (Gives 5 Solstice Key Shards for each bounty)
- Complete Dungeons or Raids (Gives 12 Soltice Key Pieces)
- Open Chests in Soltice Quest Europe in the Aerial Region (Gives 1 or 2 Soltice Key Shards per chest)
- Complete Nightmare Hunt (Gives 10 Soltice Key Shards when defeating Nightmare and 3 Shards to complete the quest)
With the exception of patrols and vendor-specific bonuses, players can earn Soltice Key Pieces by completing any of the many activities available in Destiny 2. The fastest way to earn a Solstice Key Piece is by completing the quest Expange: Tartarus, the same quest that has Part of Splicer Week 5 Challenge where players must complete the task in less than six minutes. Expange: Tartarus can be completed as many times as the player wishes, and even without the Splicer Gauntlet mod, players can still complete this quest in about seven or eight minutes on average.
Fate 2 available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X platforms | S and Google Stadia.
Best wishes & banners for Genshin impact (July 2021)
Information about the Authors