The second major update for The Genshin effect Finally here, update 2.0 brings with it lots of new content for players to explore and complete, including new puzzles. One of the new puzzles in Genshin Impact 2.0 is the sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual, which can be a bit complicated.
If you’ve found yourself inside the well on Inazuma and can’t figure out how to complete this puzzle, you’re in luck. Here is the complete guide on how to complete the new puzzle of the sacred Sakura Washing Ritual located at the bottom of the well.
- THAN: Genshin Impact 2.0: All Electroculus locations and details
The Genshin effect 2.0 Update
Genshin Impact’s Update 2.0 was finally released on July 20, with loads of new content for players. The update is available for iOS, Android, Windows, and PlayStation consoles.
Latest update for The Genshin effect including new characters, weapons, quests, and even a whole new area to explore, Inazuma. The new area includes three new areas for players to explore, Narukami Island, Kannazuka, and Yashiori Island. Players must have an Adventure Rating of 30 or higher to explore Inazuma.
There’s a lot more to be discovered in 2.0, including new domains, new gameplay features, new characters, weapons, and more. Official test The Genshin effect 2.0 Patch Notes at the link below to see the full content included in the new update.
- THAN: The Genshin effect 2.0 – Patch Notes
How to complete the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual Puzzle
For those who are having a hard time completing the puzzle at the bottom of the well in Inazuma, follow the steps below to complete the challenge.
Please note: This quest begins at Konda Village. This is not a guide for completing the entire quest and only for completing the puzzle found inside the well at the end of the quest.
- In the center of the space inside the well, there was a lamp. Interact with the lights to ‘cleanse‘ it. This will use 1 Ward to clean the lamp.
- A model will then appear in the central memorial.
- The number on each lamp in the room must match the pattern on the monument.
- Follow the line from the bottom right of the monument, the circle at the bottom right of the pattern represents the number one.
- Go to the lamp on the right hand side of the room and interact with it, changing it to number one.
- Change all the lights so that they range from 1 to 5 in the same order as the line on the monument, starting from the right hand side.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/genshin-impact-2-0-how-to-complete-the-sacred-sakura-cleansing-ritual-puzzle/ | How To Complete The Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual Puzzle