The Pokemon GO Halloween occasion is shifting on to its spooky second part, and with it comes an entire bunch of recent raid bosses.
Not solely are the one and three star bosses altering however the 5 star raid boss and Mega raid boss are each altering too.
For the primary time ever, Mega Absol shall be showing in raid battles, providing gamers to fill one other spot of their Mega ‘Dex and becoming a member of it in 5 star raids is the returning Darkrai.
To be sure you’re ready, right here is easy methods to beat Darkrai in Pokemon GO with our raid information, which incorporates all of its weaknesses and one of the best counters for them.
Each Darkrai Weak point in Pokemon GO
Darkrai, as its identify suggests, is a Darkish-type Pokemon, nevertheless, don’t be fooled by its seems, because it isn’t half Darkish, half Ghost.
This implies there are three weaknesses you must look to take advantage of that can assist you beat Darkrai – they’re Bug, Fairy and Preventing-type strikes.
Don’t carry Darkish, Psychic or Ghost-type Pokemon to raid battles as Darkrai resists all three of those varieties.
Learn how to Beat Darkrai – Raid Information and Greatest Counters
Darkrai’s weaknesses imply there are a bunch of fine Pokemon that can assist beat it in Pokemon GO.
When it comes to Mega Pokemon, Mega Beedrill, Mega Lopunny and Mega Altaria are all stable decisions.
Following that, Preventing-types are those you’ll be most probably utilizing. The very best choices listed below are Lucario, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Hariyama, Breloom, Toxicroak, Sirfetch’d, Blaziken, Emboar and Heracross
Different good decisions in Darkrai raids are Zacian, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Genesect, Sylveon and Yanmega.
The very best movesets for every of those Pokemon is as follows:
- Mega Beedrill – Bug Chew/X-Scissor
- Mega Lopunny – Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Mega Altaria – Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Lucario – Counter/Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr – Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Machamp – Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Hariyama – Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Breloom – Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Toxicroak – Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Sirfetch’d – Counter/Shut Fight
- Blaziken – Counter/Focus Blast
- Emboar – Counter/Focus Blast
- Heracross – Counter/Megahorn
- Zacian – Steel Claw/Play Tough
- Togekiss – Allure/Dazzling Gleam
- Gardevoir – Allure/Dazzling Gleam
- Genesect – Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Sylveon – Allure/Dazzling Gleam
- Yanmega – Bug Chew/Bug Buzz
Offering you carry high-level variations of the above Pokemon and your teammates do the identical, you must be capable to beat Darkrai with round 5 trainers.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/how-to-beat-darkrai/ | Learn how to Beat Darkrai in Pokemon GO Raid Information, Weak point, Counters