Over 1 quarter
The Charlotte Hornets are underrated but currently have the Golden State Warriors on Upset Alert. It was anyone’s game after one inning, but Charlotte led 30-29.
Protection point LaMelo Ball took over Hornet, currently boasting 15 points (50% of their total).
Charlotte’s lead doesn’t mean much as they’ve only won 0% of their wins at the end of the first quarter. We’ll see how it all goes.
Golden State @ Charlotte
Current record: Golden State 11-1; Pumpkin dish, charlotte 7-7
What to know
The Charlotte Hornets need to strengthen a defense that is allowing 116 points per game ahead of their game on Sunday. They’ll be at home for another game and host the Golden State Warriors at 7 p.m. ET on November 14 at Spectrum Center. These two teams look to continue the sublimation momentum from previous wins.
The Hornets won 104-96 against the New York Knicks last Friday. The win was attributed to a strong post-first quarter increase to overcome a 34-18 deficit. Charlotte can attribute much of their success to small advances Gordon Hayward, who had 22 points and seven assists along with five rebounds, and forward strength Mile Bridge, who has 24 points.
Meanwhile, the Dubs team easily beat the Chicago Bulls last Friday and won 119-93. The contest was all but finished only at the end of the third round, at which point Golden State had established an 86-62 advantage. It’s another big night for their point guards Stephen the curry, who shot 9 to 17 from downtown and finished with 40 points and five dimes.
Charlotte is expected to lose this next by 5. They are currently drawing two to two by the odds in their most recent games, however, the trend bets have might want to take into account.
Victory put Charlotte up to 7-7 and Golden State to 11-1. The Hornets are 3-3 after this year’s win, the Warriors 9-1.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 7pm ET
- Where: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: Bally Sports SE Charlotte
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $40.05
According to the latest news, The Warriors are the team with 5 points against the Hornets. NBA Odds.
Bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the opening game against the Warriors was a 4.5-point favourite.
Top / Bottom: -111
Golden State have won nine of their last 13 games against Charlotte.
- November 3, 2021 – Golden State 114 vs Charlotte 92
- February 26, 2021 – Golden State 130 vs Charlotte 121
- February 20, 2021 – Charlotte 102 vs Golden State 100
- December 4, 2019 – Charlotte 106 vs Golden State 91
- November 2, 2019 – Charlotte 93 vs Golden State 87
- March 31, 2019 – Golden State 137 vs Charlotte 90
- February 25, 2019 – Golden State 121 vs Charlotte 110
- December 29, 2017 – Charlotte 111 vs Golden State 100
- December 6, 2017 – Golden State 101 vs Charlotte 87
- February 1, 2017 – Golden State 126 vs Charlotte 111
- January 25, 2017 – Golden State 113 vs Charlotte 103
- January 4, 2016 – Golden State 111 vs Charlotte 101
- December 2, 2015 – Golden State 116 vs Charlotte 99
Report injuries to Charlotte
- PJ Washington: Out (elbow)
Report injuries to Golden State
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Klay Thompson: Ra (Achilles)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/hornets-vs-warriors-how-to-watch-nba-online-tv-channel-live-stream-info-game-time-26739678/ | Hornets vs. Warriors: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream info, game time