Entering winter break, game designer Kent “Riot Kent” Wu and director of game design Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer have revealed a total of 17 champions and four traits expected to receive. “major” changes in Total Combat Tactics‘patches coming in today 11.24 Patch Rundown.
After four weeks in TFT Patch 11.23, players are ready for the changes. And the tweaks will come with update 11.24, scheduled for December 8th. The 11.24 Rundown patch reveals Chemtech is receiving a buff that has adjusted his attack speed and health. trait, making it easier to play, based on Birth dog. Katarina will also be nerfed, but not forgotten, leaving Mortdog a little worried that the nerf is “not enough”.
From costly Set Six one and two champ nerfs to Clockwork nerfs and Innovator nerfs, here’s every major balance change expected to take place. out in TFT Update 11.24 via Patch Rundown.
11.24 nerfs and champions buffs
Nerfs and buffs to Place six champions in TFT Patch 11.24 has the goal of slowing down combat speed in the late game while also shifting the meta balance away from single- and two-cost carriers, according to Birth dog. Trundle’s slow attack speed will be nerfed, along with his stolen magic damage at two and three stars.
Shaco will be buffed a lot. It will make the Syndicate trait easier to play, while also giving the Assassin another possible trait since Katarina’s power level has been nerfed due to her magic damage. Vex is getting a couple of nerfs that make her a little bit less of an overpowered frontline unit.
Fiora is empowered through physical damage and a percentage of magic damage. Jhin is expected to have both nerfs and nerfs, along with Jayce, improving his ranged hit damage while nerfing his melee spell shield.
- Garen: Health damage percentage when missing spells reduced to 15 percent.
- Katarina: Magic damage reduced from 180/225/300 to 160/200/250.
- Running sluggishly: Steal damage percentage reduced from 20/30/50 to 20/25/40 and attack speed slow reduced from 50 to 25 percent.
- Ekko: Allied spell bonus attack speed reduced from 40/50/75 to 35/40/50 percent.
- Shaco: Health increased from 650 to 700 and mana increased from 50/90 to 40/80.
- Shaco: Spell base damage increased from 75/100/125 to 90/110/130.
- Taric: Magic healing adjusted from 375/475/600 to 325/425/600.
- Vex: percent of shield stacks on destruction reduced from 25 to 10 percent and shield nerfed from 550/700/900 to 500/600/750 while damage reduced from 125/200/275 to 100 /135/175.
- Fiora: Physical damage increased to 75 and magic damage ratio increased to 170 percent.
- Jhin: Max mana is increased to 0/70 and physical damage is reduced to 90.
- Jhin: Magic damage ratio adjusted from 150/225/344 to 150/200/344 percent.
- Lux: Mana refund on kill reduced from 30 to 20.
- Orianna: Mana adjusted to 50/140 and stun duration adjusted from 1.5 / 1.5 / 4 to 1/1/4 sec.
- Sion: Health increased to 1850 and spell adjusted from 2 / 2.5 / 5 to 2/3/6 sec.
- Akali: Health increased from 800 to 850 and initial damage of her spell increased from one star to 300.
- Galio: Health increased to 1900, physical damage decreased to 120, and impact area radius increased at three stars.
- Galio: Magic damage increased from 150/200/2000 to 200/300/9001.
- Jayce: Armor and magic resistance increased to 30.
- Jayce: Melee shield nerfed at one and two stars to 350/500.
- Jayce: Ranged attack damage received increased by one and two stars to 45/70.
- Jinx: Attack speed slightly reduced to one and magic damage ratio reduced from two stars to 200 percent.
- Viktor: Mana adjusted from 0/140 to 0/150 and reduced magic damage at one and two stars to 325/425.
11.24 Nerf and main feature buff
The Challenger trait is predicted to have attack speed nerfed while Clockwork’s attack speed will be boosted. An innovator is one of the strongest traits in TFT Set Six 11.23 meta, causing Bear and Dragon to suffer a slight nerf. Mutants are also expected to get a buff for Blademaster.
- The Challenger: Attack speed reduced from 30/60/90/145 to 30/55/80/130 percent.
- Chemtech: Enemies that fall below health will always last for 8 seconds.
- Chemtech: Attack speed changed from 50 percent ATK to 25/50/75/100 percent.
- Chemtech: Health regen changed from 4% ATK to 3/4/6/10%.
- Innovator: Dragon’s critical damage increased from 75 to 40% and Bear’s physical damage and magic power decreased from 25 to 20.
- X-men: Blademaster additional attack chance adjusted from 33/66 to 40/75 percent.
- Clockwise: Bonus attack speed increased from 10/30/55 to 10/35/70 percent.
All nerfs and buffs revealed in TFT 11.24 Patch Rundown is subject to change before the update is officially released on December 8th. Players can check out all the changes taking place via the PBE until it is released. TFT Patch 11.24 is out.
Source link Here are all the champion changes and the ‘big’ 11.24 TFT 11.24 trait of Set 6 revealed via Patch Rundown