Hello Seafood 2 information for Kakao MOD features:
N / A
About Hello Seafood 2 for Kakao
Table of contents
- Latest updates
- How to install Hello Seafood 2 for Kakao APK/MOD file?
Hello Seafood 2 for Kakao (MOD, Unlimited Money) The best social networking game in the world.
Design the stylish restaurant you’ve dreamed of and wanted! Hire a chef, serve, cashier and cook Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American, Dessert, Italian, Indian, Vietnamese dishes.
– From Korean to Vietnamese, cook and master over 150 best restaurant recipes and challenges.
– Design my unique formula. (Add up to 6 side dishes to the main dish and complete my secret recipe.)
– Soups, Drinks, Fruits, Sauces, etc more than 250 side dishes.
– Find legendary recipes scattered all over the world!
– Chef, Waiter, Cashier and Costume. Cute pets!
– Various furniture and props.
– Customers take away, deliver bicycles and order Boats. Too busy. But with food storage orders are fulfilled instantly!
– Wondering what rank your restaurant is? Check your score now! Best food and best service to get V Star rating.
– Visit your friends’ restaurants and give tips, clean the shops to upgrade your social level.
– Do you feel lucky today? Draw a lot right now. Get the side dish, legendary recipe section, Gariby.
– Upgrade your staff to become the best restaurant in the world.
– Food truck and whale family.
– Chatting and evangelistic franchises.
– Open dessert cafe on the 2nd floor.
Manager, you have problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Seafood 2 for Kakao Casual Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Hello Seafood 2 for Kakao on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Hello Seafood 2 APK file for Kakao from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appstree.helloseafood2kakao)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK