Heat vs. Wizards: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time
Through 3 parts
The Miami Heat are only a quarter away from giving fans the win they’ve come to expect. It increasingly looked like their powerful attack was just too much for the Washington Wizards as Miami led 85-70.
The Heat have been led by a small striker Jimmy Butler, who so far has 24 points and five assists. Guard Bradley Beal has taken the lead so far for Washington, as he has 25 points along with five bounces.
If the game ends at this point, it would be the Wizards’ worst defeat of the season.
Washington @ Miami
Current record: Washington 10-4; Miami 10-5
What to know
The Miami Heat and Washington Wizards will go head-to-head at 7:30 p.m. ET on November 18 at the FTX Arena without much of a break after finishing yesterday’s games. Miami should still be high after the victory, while Washington will find a way to adjust the ship.
The Heat overcame the New Orleans Pelicans with points remaining on Wednesday, with a score of 113-98. The win came on the back of a strong first-quarter breakout to top a 34-21 deficit. Miami’s Little Striker Jimmy Butler did his thing and posted a brace with 31 points, ten assists and ten rebounds. It was the Jimmy G Buckets’ first double of the season.
Meanwhile, Washington came back from the game against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday, with a score of 97-87. Power forward Kyle Kuzma not a difference-maker for Washington; Kuzma played for 30 minutes but only won five points in a 2-to-12 shoot.
The Heat are the favorites in this matchup, with an expected win rate of 6.5 points. They are currently four to four by the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The win over Miami takes them up to 10-5 while the Wizards’ defeat drags them down 10-4. A pair of defensive stats to keep in mind while watching: Miami is holding off their opponents with a goalscoring rate of 42.70%, placing fourth in the league. But Washington is even better: they are holding off their opponents with an on-field scoring rate of 42.50%, putting them second in the league. We’ll see if that advantage gives Washington a path to victory.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: FTX Arena – Miami, Florida
- TV: NBC Sports Washington
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $9.90
The Heat is a favorite 6.5 points ahead of Wizards, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the opening match against the Heat was the 7.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA pick for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Miami have won 16 of their last 23 games against Washington.
- February 5, 2021 – Miami 122 vs Washington 95
- February 3, 2021 – Washington 103 vs Miami 100
- January 9, 2021 – Miami 128 vs Washington 124
- March 8, 2020 – Miami 100 vs Washington 89
- January 22, 2020 – Miami 134 vs Washington 129
- December 30, 2019 – Washington 123 vs Miami 105
- December 6, 2019 – Miami 112 vs Washington 103
- March 23, 2019 – Miami 113 vs. Washington 108
- January 4, 2019 – Miami 115 vs Washington 109
- November 10, 2018 – Washington 116 vs Miami 110
- October 18, 2018 – Miami 113 vs Washington 112
- March 10, 2018 – Miami 129 vs Washington 102
- March 6, 2018 – Washington 117 vs Miami 113
- November 17, 2017 – Miami 91 vs Washington 88
- November 15, 2017 – Washington 102 vs Miami 93
- April 12, 2017 – Miami 110 vs Washington 102
- April 8, 2017 – Miami 106 vs Washington 103
- December 12, 2016 – Miami 112 vs Washington 101
- November 19, 2016 – Miami 114 vs Washington 111
- February 20, 2016 – Miami 114 vs Washington 94
- January 20, 2016 – Washington 106 vs Miami 87
- January 3, 2016 – Miami 97 vs Washington 75
- December 7, 2015 – Washington 114 vs Miami 103
Injury Report for Miami
- Markieff Morris: Out (Neck)
- Tyler Herro: Ra (Wrist)
- Victor Oladipo: Ra (Quadriceps)
Report Injury to Washington
- Spencer Dinwiddie: End (Rest)
- Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle)
- Rui Hachimura: Out (Not related to injury)
- Thomas Bryant: Ra (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/heat-vs-wizards-how-to-watch-live-stream-tv-channel-nba-start-time-26739738/ Heat vs. Wizards: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time