Some Halo Infinite player is having difficulty on “Loading other players” screen during matchmaking. This endless loading loop can happen on Xbox Series X, Series S, Xbox One, and PC. When and where does that happen, it’s an annoying issue that keeps users from playing online multiplayer matches in the new Halo game. However, is there a quick and easy way Halo Infinite stuck fixing other players’ loading? Here’s what you need to know about a simple and best solution.
How to fix Halo Infinite that is stuck loading other players that are glitching
Do this to not get Halo Infinite’s “Loading another player” endless error loop:
- Wait for five minutes to see if the download finishes.
- Restart the game and try again.
- Tick @HaloSupport to update service status.
- Hardware reset Xbox or PC.
- Restart the internet router.
- Switch from a Wi-Fi connection to a wired Ethernet connection.
- Swap the internet (e.g. use a mobile data hotspot).
- Play Halo Infinite during off-peak times to minimize potential server issues.
After following all the steps above, users should solve the error Halo Infinite stuck while player having loading problem. Once the issue is resolved, joining online multiplayer matches should be quick and easy. However, if the problem persists, consider contacting Halo support group for expert help.
It’s worth noting that Halo Infinite is a huge new release, plus it’s currently in beta ahead of its December 8, 2021 launch. Keeping this in mind, issues are important to you. course. When the hype of the release wears off and 343 Industries updates the game to improve stability, multiplayer connectivity issues will die away.
In other news, Xbox SCUF Instinct Pro Controller is one of the best ways to play Halo Infinite.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/697613-halo-infinite-stuck-on-other-players-loading-fix-endless-load-bug | Halo Infinite: Stuck when other players download the fix