Everyone takes screenshots. You can be a student, researcher, traveler, influencer, foodie, photographer, architect, engineer, entrepreneur, or just a meme lover (nor do you like it). meme) & If you flip through your screenshots, you’ll be reminded of moments you captured years ago and forgot. You might also get a few new ideas to think about. It’s a collection of moments you’ve grazed your screen with once.
GYST is a free, easy-to-use privacy-focused productivity tool for capturing, organizing, and sharing screenshots with ease. With GYST, you can take a screenshot with just one click on “Screenshot Action” in the notification box below the Quick Settings Pane, automatically setting a random screenshot as your wallpaper to Rediscover them on Android devices and share password protected screenshots with you.
How does it ensure privacy?
All screenshots are saved to a hidden folder. The app doesn’t broadcast any notifications about new screenshots. Any other application cannot access the screenshot directly. Only you can browse them, share or delete them. In addition, the application does not require INTERNET permission.
How it works?
● Android 7 and up: Once installed, you can add “Screenshot” & “GYST-Wall” Notification tiles to your Quick Settings Pane.
More ways to take screenshots with screenshot actions
● Just Save: As the name says, it only saves the current view as a screenshot.
● Save and open: Save and open the screenshot in the GYST app.
● Save & Add to Stack: Save and open the screenshot in the GYST app on the add to stack screen.
● Save & Share: Save and open the screenshot in the GYST app on the share screen.
Don’t save. Just share: Doesn’t save the screenshot and still allows you to share it.
All screenshots are saved in a private folder hidden and visible only in the GYST app.
Stay organized with stacks
● Create new stacks like shopping, notes, ideas, recipes, finance to organize your screenshots.
● Add screenshots to multiple related stacks.
Find screenshots quickly with Search (English only)
The text in all your screenshots will be automatically indexed and ready for search, so you can simply type keywords in the search bar and find the screenshot you want very quickly. . Note that screenshots without text will not appear in search results.
Take action on text (English only)
With the scan screenshot text button, you can extract text from the screenshot with just one tap, and then copy the text for other actions like product search, quote sharing, open links or more, just like Google Lens.
Explore screenshots with GYST-Wall
● Enabled: Discover random screenshots as your device wallpaper (including lock screen) whenever you unlock your device. Configurable from the Settings screen.
● Disabled / Paused: Stops setting the screenshot as wallpaper. The device wallpaper will remain the final wallpaper set by this application. You can set your own wallpaper as you would otherwise.
Explore screenshots with GYST-Window
● Enabled: Show random screenshots whenever you unlock your device. Configurable from the Settings screen.
● Disabled: Press to turn on.
Forget long screenshots. SS+ link here
No more trouble taking long screenshots. Take live screenshots with their source link by sharing the link to the GYST SS + Link option. This option will save the shared link along with a screenshot of the current view. You can check the following link from Go to source link button. When sharing, the link will automatically be shared along with the screenshot.
Share your snaps with privacy
Share your private screenshots with password protection. Only people with the password can see that screenshot.
Go get your screenshots together NOW!