Employees who are paid through Gusto can now put their money to work with Gusto Wallet.
Gusto Wallet helps you earn, save, spend and borrow right in your Gusto account. It’s the easiest way to take control of your financial future.
– Get paid up to two days early with a Gusto . spending account 
– Save on custom goals with automatic savings
– No minimum balance, account fees or overdraft fees 
– Get a Gusto debit card for simple spending
– Get emergency cash with Gusto Cashout™ 
– Route your cash with paycheck splitter
– Easily view payslips and tax vouchers
– Clock in and out, review timesheets and more instantly
We want to make sure you have all the details you need. Here’s some legal information about the numbers, the people we’re working with, and more:
 With a Gusto spending account, your payments can be processed up to 2 days early. The timing depends on when your employer sends the payment.
 Certain fees, such as off-net ATM fees and foreign transaction fees, may apply. Check the terms and conditions carefully.
 Cashout program is issued by Sunrise Banks, NA, Member FDIC. Eligibility restrictions may apply. View Cashout terms and conditions.
Gusto is a payroll company, not a bank. Gusto savings target, spending account and debit card issued by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
FDIC Insurance up to $250,000 provided by nbkc bank, FDIC Member.