Guide to the Evernight Temple Labyrinth and Date’s Trials
The Evernight Temple Labyrinth and the Day’s Trial are the secrets in The Genshin effectEnkonomiya region. You’ll rotate some walls, activate totems, and hit mechanics to make your way through the maze. This is ours The Genshin effect Guide to the Evernight Temple Maze and the Challenge of the Day to help you solve these Enkanomiya puzzles.
Note: For more information on the game, see The Genshin effect guide and central feature. Likewise, you can take a look at main guide related to the Whitenight and Evernight puzzle.
The Genshin effect: Enkanomiya Guide – The Evernight Temple Maze and the Trial of the Day
Complete the Evernight Temple Maze
The Labyrinth of the Evernight Temple in The Genshin effect can be found in the northeastern part of this region. As you can see in the featured image at the top, the border is only visible in Evernight. Now, while you’re facing that direction, look below you for a rocky outcrop. It has a Whitenight/Evernight switch, as well as two Triangle Mechanisms.
- First, do the swap to Whitenight so you can interact with the Triangle Mechanic.
- Press the left device once. This causes the outer part to rotate.
- Press the device to the right once. This causes the inner part to rotate.
- Switch back to Evernight.
Make sure you have a vantage point to get a bird’s eye view of the Evernight Temple Maze from above. That way you can see where you need to enter and how you can hit all the obstacles (use Hydro for these).
Once all four totems have been activated, the portal in the center of the maze will unlock. You can jump down and open the chest to get the Medal of Recognition. You will also meet the creator of the maze, a shadow named Eurydate or Date. The ghost will give you the Day Key. You will soon be able to use this item as Date wants you to find his other Medal of Recognition.
Challenge completion date
Check the marked location for the Challenge of the Day mission in The Genshin effect. When you reach that location in Serpent’s Heart, you’ll see a metal gate. You can interact with the switch and use the Date Lock to open it.
When you jump below, you’ll notice a Whitenight/Evernight switch, two wall levers, some movable blocks, and a treasure chest.
Our goal here is to make both sides of the room symmetrical. Here’s what we need to do:
- Make sure you are near the room next to the treasure chest. Switch to Whitenight.
- Pull the wall lever near the chest to raise the portal.
- Go to your right and attack the Triangle Mechanic twice. This will make the two blocks move to the right.
- Pull the wall lever near the chest again.
- Go to the room opposite the chest. There is another wall lever there that you can activate.
- Go is different Triangle mechanism and hit it twice.
- Pull the wall lever (the lever is farther away from the ribcage).
- Return to the first Triangle Mechanic you interacted with. Just hit it Once.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you can convert back to Evernight. This will allow you to open the chest to receive a second Medal of Recognition. Next, return to the Evernight Temple Maze and talk to Date. Shade will be pleased with your achievement and you will complete the Challenge of the Day puzzle in The Genshin effect.
You can now use two Medals of Recognition on the doorstep next to the shade of the Day. The chest inside the treasure room gives you the Byakuyakoku Hydrographic Study, one of the five secret books in Enkanomiya.
The Genshin effect available through it Official website. For more information, see guide and central feature.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/genshin-impact-evernight-temple-labyrinth-dates-challenge/ Guide to the Evernight Temple Labyrinth and Date’s Trials