Through 3 parts
Both the Memphis Grizzlies and the Toronto Raptors keep goalkeepers busy with 183 between them in three-quarters of the game. A win is yet to be won for either team, but Memphis is ahead 92-91
Protection point Ja Morant has led so far for the Grizzlies, as he has 18 points and nine assists along with four boards. One thing to watch out for is the foul situation of Jaren Jackson Jr. when he is currently sitting in 4th place.
Toronto was led by the center Precious Achiuwa, who so far has 17 points. However, Achiuwa also committed four fouls.
Toronto haven’t lost 88% of the games they’re in the final stages this year, so a win here would be refreshing.
Toronto @ Memphis
Current record: Toronto 8-10; Memphis 9-8
What to know
The Memphis Grizzlies will return home from a two-match march. They’ll play the Toronto Raptors at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday at FedExForum. Failing to win even if the odds are against them, Memphis must feel especially confident now that the odds are in their favor.
Grizz can’t say they have nothing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving week. They came out of Monday’s win over the Utah Jazz with a single free throw, 119-118. The Grizzlies’ success was the result of a balanced attack that saw several players step up, but power forward Jaren Jackson Jr. Leading the leaderboard with 26 points and 8 tables.
Meanwhile, Sunday’s game between Toronto and the Golden State Warriors wasn’t particularly close, with the Raptors falling 119-104. One thing holding Toronto back is the shooting guard’s mediocre gameplay Gary Trent Jr., who didn’t have his best game: he played for 28 minutes with a 3 to 16 shot.
Memphis’ win takes them up to 9-8 while loss to Toronto drags them down 8-10. Two stats to keep in mind while watching: The Grizzlies enter the game boasting the second-most steals per game in the league with 9.82. But the Raptors ranked second in the league for steals skipped per game, with just 6.6 on average. Final ball control could be a major factor in this.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum – Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Sports Network
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
Grizzlies is a 3.5 point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with a spread of 3.5 points and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
Toronto have won nine of their last 11 games against Memphis.
- May 8, 2021 – Memphis 109 vs Toronto 99
- February 8, 2021 – Toronto 128 vs Memphis 113
- August 9, 2020 – Toronto 108 vs Memphis 99
- January 19, 2019 – Toronto 119 vs Memphis 90
- November 27, 2018 – Toronto 122 vs Memphis 114
- February 4, 2018 – Toronto 101 vs Memphis 86
- December 8, 2017 – Toronto 116 vs Memphis 107
- January 25, 2017 – Memphis 101 vs Toronto 99
- November 30, 2016 – Toronto 120 vs Memphis 105
- April 1, 2016 – Toronto 99 vs Memphis 95
- February 21, 2016 – Toronto 98 vs Memphis 85
Report Injury to Memphis
- Dillon Brooks: Deciding Game Time (Hamstring)
- De’Anthony Melton: Ra (Groin)
- Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Toronto
- Khem Birch: Ra (Knee)
- OG Anunoby: Out (Hip)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/grizzlies-vs-raptors-how-to-watch-nba-online-tv-channel-live-stream-info-game-time-26739838/ Grizzlies vs. Raptors: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream info, game time