The Gran Turismo 7 The server will be taken down for a short period of time today (March 17), to roll out a brand new update with several important fixes for the popular racing simulator.
If you want to know more about the latest information Gran Turismo 7 update, we’ve put together everything you need to know, including the official server maintenance schedule and patch notes for the update. Check them out below!
- READ MORE: Review of Gran Turismo 7 – Back to the track
Gran Turismo 7 . server maintenance schedule and announcements
Theo official Gran Turismo websiteMaintenance will start at 11 p.m. PDT on March 16 and last for two hours, after which players will be able to log back into the game at 1 a.m. PDT on March 17th.
The developers also note that during the server downtime, Arcade Race can only be played during World Circuits and Music Rally. other online services such as Sports Mode will not be available and progress will not be saved.
Players can see the official patch notes for March 17 Gran Turismo 7 Update further down this article for more details.
- READ MORE: Is Gran Turismo 7 an open world game?
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Patch Notes (March 17)
Unfortunately, at the time of this writing, the official patch notes for March 17 Gran Turismo 7 The update has not been released yet. We expect full details to be available soon, so check back soon as we will be updating this article with patch notes.
While, Gran Turismo 7 The group detailed some known issues which they want to fix in a future update. It is possible that the following issues will be fixed in today’s update:
- In the Lobby, there was a case where “Preparing” was displayed on the screen but the Host was unable to start the race. When all members in the room leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to begin.
- In the Lobby, there have been instances when entering the track in Reality didn’t allow you to drive and skip straight to the Final Circuit. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room.
- During the Split Screen race, the Player 2 assist setting is locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings].)
- In the Lobby, Meeting Place, and Sports modes, the weather and set times are not accurately reflected for other players in the same room.
- In the lobby, when [Room Settings] > [BoP/Tuning Forbidden] is set to “On”, [Assist Settings] return to default values.
- When observing in the Lobby or Meeting Venue, if the player shifts the camera target to a car in the pit, then changes back to a car on the road, 3rd Person view will not be available. use. Leaving ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the problem.
- The decals for the left front fender of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16 livery cannot be pasted. As a temporary solution, change the current car to Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16 and select ‘Save Style’ from [GT Auto]
- [Car Customization] will allow normal livery generation.
- In some cases, all applied decals may be missing when you open Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List]. If this happens, restarting Gran Turismo 7 without editing or saving the design may resolve the issue.
License / Mission / Circuit Experience
- During certain Licenses, Missions, and Track Experience events, specified tires are not fitted on the vehicle and therefore those events are difficult to remove.
- There are cases where the name of the Settings Page in [Car Settings] becomes blank and the Settings Page cannot be edited.
- In rare cases, application errors occur when purchasing a car at the Brand Centre, Used Cars and Legendary Cars, or when receiving a car as a prize.
REMINDER: This is not an official patch note for March 17 Gran Turismo 7 update and is simply a list of known issues that can be fixed in today’s update. We will update this article with the full patch notes once they are made available.
https://www.dualshockers.com/gran-turismo-7-gt7-update-1-07-patch-notes-today-march-17/ Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Update 1.07 Patch Notes Today, March 17