To tie in with the release The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD on Nintendo Switch, Good Smile Company will re-release figma Link for the fourth time.
Link measures around 140mm tall and comes with a Master Sword and Hylian Shield – allowing you to recreate some of the iconic poses. While pre-orders are now open, it appears the hyperlink provided is not working for everyone. According to other sections of the site, this product will release next September for $68.99 USD or equivalent in your region.
From the popular game ‘The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword’ comes a remake of figma Link!
– Using figma’s smooth yet adjustable joints, you can act out a variety of scenes.
– A flexible resin is used for critical areas, allowing proportions to be maintained without affecting formability.
– He comes with his standard brave expression, as well as a strong shouting face for battle poses.
– Master Sword as well as Hylian Shield are included. They can also be carried on his back as they did in the game.
– Comes with an adjustable figure stand, allowing for a variety of poses.
If you are interested in other Zelda-themed items, Nintendo has released a new Zelda & Loftwing amiibo. You can also get a themed pair Skyward Sword Joy-Con – although stocks can be hard to find depending on where you live.
Earlier this week, Intelligent Systems revealed a new scale figure based on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn’s Ike.
Are you interested in this Good Smile Link image? Leave a comment below.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/07/good_smile_is_re-releasing_its_legend_of_zelda_skyward_sword_figma_link | Good Smile Is Re-Releasing Its Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Figma Link