GO2bank™ is the ultimate mobile banking and debit card app, packed with features to help you better manage your money and build your credit.
Ultimate value and convenience:
• No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit, otherwise, $5 per month¹
• Free ATM network nationwide²
• Overdraft protection up to $200, with direct opt-in and eligibility
• Receive up to 2 days early payment with direct deposit⁶
• Earn more than 10 times the national average savings rate³
• Up to 7% cashback on in-app eGift Card purchases⁴
Your GO2 for better credit:
• Build or repair your credit over time with GO2bank’s Guaranteed Visa® Credit Card⁷
• Raise your credit score instantly and get a free FICO® score⁸
Keep your money safe:
• FDIC member bank and trademark of Green Dot Corporation
• Lock and unlock your card with one tap of the app⁹
• Get a fraud alert when we see something suspicious¹⁰
Download the app to open an account or visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access, mobile phone number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Free monthly when you receive salary or government direct deposit in previous monthly statement period.
2. See the app for free ATM locations. $3 for off-net withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. Limits apply.
3. Interest is paid quarterly on average daily savings balance for the quarter up to a balance of $5,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account can reduce your savings account earnings. The FDIC has determined the national average savings account interest rate to be 0.06% as of April 18, 22. Visit to learn more.
4. An activated, chip-enabled debit card is required to purchase an eGift Card. An active GO2bank account is required to receive an eGift Card. eGift card sellers are subject to change.
5. Requires an activated debit card, chip activation and opt-in. A $15 fee may apply for each qualifying purchase that causes your account to go negative. The balance must be remitted to at least $0 within 24 hours of being authorized for the first transaction to overdraft your account to avoid fees. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction.
6. Early availability of direct deposit is subject to the timing of the payer’s payment instructions and possible fraud prevention restrictions. As a result, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary between pay periods.
7. Only available to GO2bank account holders with a total direct deposit of at least $100 in the last 30 days. Eligibility criteria apply and security margin requirements.
8. Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval rates. Not all lenders use Experian’s credit profile, and not all lenders use scores affected by Experian Boost™.
9. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will work with the locked card.
10. Message and data rates apply.
Card issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, under license of Visa USA, Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Services Association.
Technology Privacy Statement –