Information about GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer MOD Features:
4.3 and up
January 4, 2022
About GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install GFX Tool for Game Launcher & Optimizer APK/MOD file?
GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer (MOD, Premium Cracked) GFX Tool is a free utility launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics for beautiful shots and smooth gameplay.
• Change resolution
• Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
• Full control of Anti-Aliasing and Shadows
• And many other useful options
All game versions are supported.
How to use the GFX Tool
• Close the game if it is currently running before starting the GFX Tool
• Choose your game version
• Customize graphics according to your wishes and device capabilities.
• Once everything is set up, click Accept and Run Game
GFX Tools official website:
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL app for specific games, this app is not affiliated in any way with other brands and developers.
If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will immediately take the necessary measures.
• Some minor bug fixes and improvements
GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer Tools Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer on Android phone or tablet?
Download the GFX Tool APK file for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (eu.tsoml.graphicssettings)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK