• Latitude / longitude (decimal degrees)
• Latitude / longitude (degrees-minutes-seconds)
• UTM / UPS
• Plus Code (Open Position Code)
• Convert coordinates when you have no network connection
• Mark points on the map
• Find your current GPS location
• GPS navigation to a point
• Research images/maps for a single location using multiple apps
• Convert coordinates when you don’t know what format they are in
• Use in split screen mode with map
• Share coordinates as QR code
★ Works offline – no internet connection required
★ Works with all major map apps
★ Works for all locations worldwide
★ No login or registration required
★ Small download size
• Enter your coordinates in any format
• The app detects the format and converts as you type
• Tap to copy to clipboard or tap button to open coordinates in maps application
Plus code support
Global Plus (full) codes like 866MPCH8+26 are supported for offline conversion. Local code, shortened Code plus a locale, such as “PCH8+26, Huntsville,” is not currently supported.
If you enter a Plus Code that represents an area, it is treated as a single point in its center.
Support UTM . latitude range
Non-standard association of UTM with MGRS latitude bands is not currently supported because doing so would require additional input for delineation. Please let us know if you’d like to see support for this format in the future.
What about What3Words?
What3words is not supported due to restrictions imposed by its licensing restrictions. Compliance with the What3words license will result in large recurring subscription fees being charged for this application.
APK: Geo, о, , Coğrafi, Geography, OVERRIDE ME, Géo,
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/geo-convert-gps-coordinates/com.rmtheis.geo/