Genshin Impact version 2.4 – Which 5-star character is the best
The Genshin effectUpdate version 2.4 of – called “Flashing colors in flight” – available January 5th. It includes some 5 star characters. While we’ll see the banner run again, you might want to know which one to pick in case you’re saving for primogem. This is ours The Genshin effect best 5 star character guide in version 2.4 update. We will choose between Shenhe, Xiao, Ganyu and Zhongli.
Note: For more information on the game, see The Genshin effect guide and central feature. You can also take a look at ours List of Commemorative Tiers to see how we rank all the characters.
The Genshin effect best 5 star character in version 2.4 – Shenhe, Xiao, Ganyu or Zhongli
Both Shenhe and Xiao are expected to be present when The Genshin effect the version 2.4 update will be out on January 5th. After those two, we will see Ganyu and Zhongli at the same time. This is the game Wish event character-mechanic 2 where two featured banners are displayed simultaneously. Surprisingly, this is also the first time a rerun has appeared live alongside the new 5-star character’s banner. That leads us to…
4th place: Shenhe
Right now, I have to put Shenhe in last place. I admit that we have yet to see her in action as she has not been released. However, if we take a look at her toolkit – you can check it out via Honey effect – we will notice that she acts as a support for Cryo characters. Her attribute skill, Spring Spirit Summoning, grants the Icy Quill buff ability to party members. Cryo-damaging elemental attacks, skills, and elemental explosions activate this effect, increasing damage based on Shenhe’s ATK stat. Likewise, the trigger also has a “quota”, a limit on how many times you will receive a damage buff. Putting her on Constellation 6 (C6) will negate this limit only for normal and charge attacks, and that’s already quite expensive.
We have to remember that Shenhe still needs other Cryo characters, to begin with. Basically, you need to invest heavily in another teammate before you can get the most out of her. Shenhe is superior if you can buff someone like Ganyu or Ayaka; Rosaria it’s okay, as long as you build her primarily for Cryo DPS. On the contrary, someone likes Eula won’t benefit much since she relies more on Physical DPS.
Another factor that I’m looking at is that Xiao’s rerun happens at the same time as Shenhe’s banner is put up. Usually, people look at statistics to see which banners perform well in a given two-week timeframe. Meeting Xiao there perhaps to increase profits for that period didn’t give Shenhe much confidence.
3rd place: Xiao
Xiao is still one of the best DPS characters in the game. He doesn’t require much investment (for example, a few pieces of Viridescent Veneer and Gladiator’s Finale would be fine). Likewise, his gameplay is pretty simple: dash and hit enemies a few times with his elemental skills, then use continuous attacks and spam attacks.
Unfortunately, there are some downsides:
- He does not regenerate mana if you use his elemental skill during the burst. As such, he needs a “battery” (i.e. another character that can generate particles).
- He loses health whenever he explodes, which means you might need a healer, a “protective shield”, or perfect dodge.
- Despite using Anemo, he is incapable of crowd control/dragging.
Xiao is very good at what he does best: take out enemies as a main DPS character. Sadly, he ranks third if we compare the whole group in The Genshin effectUpdate version 2.4 of. You can learn more about Xiao in character building guide.
2nd place: Zhongli
Geo daddy is back (this is the third time Zhongli’s banner has been introduced). He’s still an excellent choice thanks to his kit:
- His elemental explosion deals massive damage. It can also petrify enemies, making it a great choice for crowd control.
- When a character gains a shield from his attribute skill, they will reduce the Physical and Elemental resistance of surrounding enemies.
- His ability increases with his max HP. As such, you can just stack his HP and turn him into a “protective shield”.
Zhongli provides unparalleled survivability and support for your team regardless of team composition. You can learn more about Zhongli in character building guide.
1st place: Ganyu
Let’s face it, if you have a choice between Zhongli and most of the other banners out there, then Geo Archon should be your choice. However, there are a few exceptions, such as his banner released with Ganyu. Even if Zhongli provides incredible support to your team, it doesn’t change the fact that your side still needs amazing damage dealers. Ganyu fills that role in a special way:
- Ganyu’s elemental skill deals AoE damage while acting as a taunt. It can help force enemies to gather in one place.
- Her elemental boom has a near 100% active time and has a large AoE.
- However, her charged attack is what makes her shine the most. After aiming for just a few seconds, she will fire devastating shots that are more like rockets than arrows. Shots will also “bloom” to deal AoE damage. She is the epitome of low investment, ease of use and unrivaled DPS.
- Finally, you can bring in nearly any Hydrogen character to easily create a permanent cryostat.
Short story, best 5-star character in The Genshin effectThe version 2.4 update by none other than Ganyu. If you can only pull one, then she should be your pick. You can learn more about Ganyu in character building guide.
The Genshin effect available through it Official website. For more information, see guide and central feature.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/genshin-impact-version-2-4-best-5-star-character/ Genshin Impact version 2.4 – Which 5-star character is the best