The Genshin effect Fans are eagerly awaiting the appearance of Scaramouche and some interesting details have been revealed today.
- THAN: How to get to Malenia in the ring of Elden
We’re slowly approaching the end of our Update 2.x series The Genshin effect, with 3.0 likely to bring back the Sumeru region according to the leak. As usual, fans are wondering what new characters will appear in the update, and many are wondering when Scaramouche will be out.
Genshin Impact Leak reveals Scaramouche development details
According to a new leak posted by Espearance, (via SaveYourPrimos), something is definitely happening around one of the most anticipated characters in the game, Scaramouche. This is what the leak status.
- Scaramouche will definitely be playable in the near future
- Scaramouche is currently in development
- Its completion status is not very high
- Scaramouche will definitely not appear in the 2.x update and will be after 3.0. Whether he will be playable before 4.0 is in doubt.
- In terms of characters and weapons, Scaramouche will likely be the Electro Catalyst. Now this is something that players need to bear a lot of salt on. Weapons and elements are one of those things that can always change, so unless it’s actually released you can’t be sure. In fact, the leaker’s threads themselves say that this is subject to change, but this is the most probable element and weapon.
- Scaramouche details will come out after a few updates, when the completion rate is high enough and there is enough information about the same.
Like always, players should bring some salt. We should hear more about Scaramouche in the coming days, however, it’s good to know that the character will be playable. With that said, it looks like there’s still some time left before players can try their hand at this highly-anticipated character.
https://www.dualshockers.com/genshin-impact-leaks-reveal-scaramouche-element-weapon-development-details/ Genshin Impact Leak Revealed Scaramouche Element, Weapon, Development Details