Freida Pinto Just gave birth to her first child with her husband Cory Tran, and the actress has gone public on Instagram about what a great dad he is.
Pinto announced the important news on social media on Sunday in a birthday greeting to her husband. She posted a touching photo of Tran and their infant napping together, writing: “Happy Birthday Dada Cory! I congratulate you as my husband, friend and life partner. Seeing you not only become a dad, but it makes me so emotional and full of joy.” She added that his wonderful parenting also gave “this sleep-deprived mother” the gift of a much-needed period of time for me. She wrote, “you have no idea how much I appreciate that! I am so grateful and love the way we live together. Crazy in love with you.” She concluded by revealing the name and sex of their infant, writing, “Rumi-Ray you are a lucky boy! “
The actress also shared a photo of herself holding her son with an angel emoji on his face. Tran shared both of those photos on private Instagram account as well as thanking his wife for “The best birthday present you could ask for.” He continued, “Thank you for our sweet boy. I admire you more and more every day. Watching you give birth to Rumi-Ray is truly a miracle, what a warrior you are. ”
The couple first announced that they were expecting a child together in June after they had to cancel their large Indian-style wedding in Big Sur due to the pandemic, instead quietly eloping. The couple first met in 2017 after they were introduced by a mutual friend, Aaron Paul, and got engaged two years later. Pinto confessed on Performances by Kelly Clarkson last month, “We just realized we’re going to make this plan for the rest of our lives and probably never make it. So we decided to one day go to the Honda Center in Anaheim and just have the wedding. ”
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Inside the sudden disappearance of The most wanted man of the art world
– The person who bought it Jeffrey Epstein’s Jets There are some regrets
– Book of Eight We can’t put down this month
– Why was the palace kept in the first place Queen’s Hospital a secret?
– NS John Mulaney – Olivia Munn Rumor Mill continues to stir
– The best Schitt’s Creek Goods
– The story behind Prince Harry’s Democratic Origins
– This is 40 for Ivanka Trump
– From the Repository: In His Majesty’s private service
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/11/freida-pinto-baby-cory-tran-rumi-ray-instagram Freida Pinto gave birth to her first child with husband Cory Tran