What’s the new Fortnite Punchcards quest system all about? Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 is now upon us and gamers instantly observed a large change to how the sport’s quest system works, because of the introduction of every day and weekly punch playing cards, and additional playing cards for every character in Season 8. Right here’s the best way to full the Fortnite every day and weekly punchcards and get the various Season 8 rewards, in addition to all Fortnite character areas for the beginning of Season 8.
Tips on how to full Fortnite Every day Punchcards
Fortnite every day punchcards could be accomplished by ending quests inside the time restrict within the prime bar. Every day punch playing cards are the best to finish however they have to be completed inside 24 hours — there’s a timer on the prime so gamers know precisely how lengthy they’ve left. These necessities will in all probability change every day, nevertheless, so carry on checking.
Tips on how to full Fortnite Weekly Punchcards
Weekly punchcards in Fortnite Season 8 could be accomplished by ending the quests, that are normally based mostly on match development corresponding to inserting within the prime 10 or spending gold bars. These provide the best XP rewards within the sport and gamers have an entire week to finish them.
Fortnite character areas: the best way to full quests
Listed here are the areas of all of the Fortnite characters who provide quests. Gamers might want to discuss to every individual to get quests and may pin one to the map earlier than they begin a match, however right here’s the place to go for all of them:
- Kitbash: Soiled Docks east
- Penny: North-west of Retail Row, simply outdoors the city
- Pitstop: Boney Burbs north-east
- Fabio Sparklemane: South-west of Misty Meadows
- Nightfall: South of the map’s heart, immediately between Lazy Lake and Weeping Woods
- J.B. Chimpanski: South-west of Catty Nook within the mountainous space east of the bridge
- Kor: Misty Meadows, proper within the heart
- Madcap: Corny Crops east
- The Brat: Instantly between Corny Crops and Lazy Lake
- Charlotte: Nice Park south-east
- Baba Yaga: Very south-west nook of the map, west of Sludgy Swamp
- Scuba Jonesy: Coral Fort west
- Darkish Jonesy: Steamy Stacks west
- Toona Fish: Holly Hedges west
- Torin: Lifeless heart of the map, north-east of the purple alien pit
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/692408-fortnite-punchcards-how-to-complete-all-daily-weekly-and-character-punch-cards | Fortnite Punchcards: Tips on how to full all every day, weekly, and character punch playing cards