Fortnite Patch 19.10 Adds Giant Wild Animals, Bringing Leaning Tower POIs
It’s been a hot minute since Fortnite received a large patch. Since Chapter Three launched in early December 2021, the only notable update has been Winterfest, an event to keep players entertained during the holidays.
But now the wait is finally over. Patch 19.10 delivers much-anticipated content Fortnite Island.
The most exciting change coming with the update is the return of the beloved POI Leaning Tower, the most infamous drop point from Fortnite Chapter one. Tilted Towers was originally added to the island at the beginning of season four on January 18, 2018, so it will return exactly four years after its initial release.
Listed on From Fortnite official community Trello board, these are reported bugs fixed in Patch 19.10.
- DLSS Temporarily Disabled for DirectX11
Battle Royale Fixes
- Retain DLSS . functionality
- Weekly challenge: collect and repair telescope parts
- Network connection error when trying to join the match as a spectator.
- Some skins have reduced frame rates and bright lights when equipped with Spider-Man’s Web-Shooter
- Progress for some aesthetic challenge packs not showing
- Healing while in the tent is disabled
- Daily quests don’t appear if another mode was last played
- Crash Pads don’t look intuitively correct
Save The World fixes
- Vacuum tube bow does not cause chain lighting effect
Mobile conversion and fix
- Storm is not denser and more transparent on Nintendo Switch
The update also brings in the Flare gun and the Grenade Launcher which has undergone some tweaks. Ammo will now fire more directly at your target and explode after their first bounce. It can be found in Rare Chests, Supply Drops, and sharks.
Giant creatures known as Klombos will also roam the island starting today. These peaceful giants can give you a ride or take you to the sky in case you need to glide for whatever reason. Klombo’s favorite snack, Klomberry, can also be found growing in Butter Cake Bush, granting health and shield when consumed.
https://dotesports.com/fortnite/news/fortnite-patch-19-10-adds-enormous-wildlife Fortnite Patch 19.10 Adds Giant Wild Animals, Bringing Leaning Tower POIs