Ant Legion Info: For Swarm MOD Features:
More than 100,000 won
About Ant Legion: For the Swarm
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to Install Ant Legion: For Swarm APK/MOD File?
Ant Legion: For the Swarm (MOD, Unlimited Money) [Your beta progress and data will be saved]
It’s a big world for the little ants! However, with the right decisions, your swarm can rule someone’s backyard!
—— Swarm Building 101 ——
[Insights of the world of ants]
Licensed by famous natural science photography websites.
Thousands of HD photos of ants and their habitat.
Learn about the secrets of these little creatures as you play the game.
[Build your empire from scratch]
Expand your main nest and establish colonies!
Ants are perhaps the best architects in the wild.
Connect the rooms by an intricate network of tunnels!
[Foster the strongest ants in your legion]
Collect different species of ants from around the world!
Breed different types of ants for your legion!
Crush rival swarms with your elite soldiers!
[Battle over resources]
Collect water and food for your citizens!
Defend your nest against predators!
One for all people for one person!
Form alliances with friendly swarms.
Ensuring survival through cooperation!
[Compete for the last tree stump!]
Lead your legion of ants to victory!
Long live the queen, long live the herd!
1. Adjust the feed tray: the marching time will be 1 minute regardless of how far the food is.
2. The positions of March Slot and March Speed are swapped in the Research Lab
3. Bug Hunt difficulty is reduced.
Ant Legion: For the Swarm Strategy Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Ant Legion: For the Swarm on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Ant Legion: For the Swarm APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.global.antgame)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK