A model new For Honor replace is scheduled to be deployed later at the moment (October 21) and can deliver with it the start of the model new Halloween Occasion.
In addition to the start of the brand new ‘Survivors of The Fog’ Occasion, at the moment’s For Honor replace additionally brings loads of bug fixes and high quality of life enhancements. Nonetheless, there may also be some prolonged server downtime too.
All the small print you want surrounding the October 21 For Honor replace could be discovered proper right here on this article.
- READ MORE: For Honor x Lifeless By Daylight Halloween Occasion Begin Time
For Honor Server Upkeep Schedule (October 21)
As talked about beforehand, there will probably be some prolonged downtime as a way to deploy the newest For Honor replace. The servers will probably be offline starting at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM BST, with downtime anticipated to final for one hour and forty-five minutes.
Following the downtime, gamers will probably be prompted to obtain a model new patch. The patch sizes could be discovered beneath, and full patch notes could be discovered additional down this text.
- READ MORE: The right way to get the Purple Glyph in Lifeless By Daylight
For Honor Patch Notes
Under you will see the official patch notes for the October 21 For Honor replace,
- Eliminated Uninterruptible Stance from Demon Ball
Developer’s Remark: Shugoki gamers might use Demon’s Ball in the course of a gaggle battle and keep away from being punished for it, and in reality teammates might pile harm onto the sufferer.
By eradicating the defensive properties on Shugoki and its sufferer throughout the transfer, different gamers ought to now have the ability to interrupt it.
We additionally mounted a bunch of minor points on the assault, which prevented gamers from blocking/parrying the assault when interrupted at simply the fitting time.
- Lowered Shugoki’s Tremendous Dash motion to 7.25m/s (from 8.5m/s)
Developer’s Remark: Lowering Shugoki’s mobility a bit right here, a part of the intent is to barely scale back his total effectiveness.
- Lowered Staggering Blow period to 20s (from 45s)
Developer’s remark: This could tone down Staggering Blow with out taking away from its affect on fight. Gamers should be extra aware of after they use Staggering Blow to be as efficient as earlier than.
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the sufferer of skewer to have a assured Guard Break on the Gladiator after getting hit by Skewer close to a Wall, elevated the Modified ”Exit On Wall” for the sufferer to 500ms (from 400ms) (FH-2320)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered coming into “Qi Stance” from a Hit or Blocked proper impartial heavy whereas holding proper or ahead to ends in Left Stance Animation (FH-2323)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Shaolin to have a flawed animation when transferring guard route throughout a parry (FH-2325)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Jiang Jun laborious feints to snap to opponents (FH-1893)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Hitokiri’s aspect dodge to have an incorrect animation on the finish of the dodge (FH-2147)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Zhanhu’s proper Unblockable Finisher (from left impartial heavy) to have an incorrect transition body when feinted to impartial (FH-2099)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Zhanhu to have the ability to cancels the Finisher Assaults with a Dodge or Dodge Assault
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” branching from Dash Assault to finishers, (and from Dash Assault to Kaze Stance), to be longer than anticipated, lowered to 200ms restoration (from 266ms) (FH-2310)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” and “Aoarashi” to flicker (FH-2243)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin “Hakaze” Superior Block to hook up with a Nobushi after particular strikes (FH-2243)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted animation difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin “Fujin Cuts” to play an incorrect animation if stopped after the primary assault (FH-2302)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin “Fujin Pressure” to not observe Troopers (FH-2259)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Kyoshin to heal when hitting the Ram when the “Hikarimore” Feat or “Kirari To Kage” Feat had been energetic (FH-2292)
- [Bug Fix] Barely adjusted spawn positions for Defenders and Attackers
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that would trigger Gamers to get caught close to the lure lever at Seize Zone A (FH-2280)
APPRENTICE TRIAL: STAMINA
- [Bug Fix] Adjusted the primary Warlord Bot’s conduct to be simpler to defeat utilizing the meant methodology and added a textual content explaining to the participant what to do
- [Bug Fix] Lowered issue of the 2nd Warlord Bot and ultimate encounter
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Executions sound results and voice traces to be lacking in Dominion Beachhead with headphones on Xbox (FH-1880)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the “Incalescent Reminiscence” impact audio to not loop whereas the character is idling (FH-2287)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Zhanhu’s “Horkos Qipian” chest to have incorrect physics on the default physique kind (FH-2271)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Hitokiri’s strolling animation to behave incorrectly in some conditions (FH-1945)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Nobushi’s “III Winds” decoration to drift or clip on some helms (FH-1977)
- [Bug Fix] Mounted a difficulty that triggered the Orochi’s requirements on a few of their chest armour to not match the material round their hips (FH-1572)
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/for-honor-update-2-31-0-patch-notes-servers-down-today-october-21/ | For Honor Replace 2.31.0 Patch Notes & Servers Down Right this moment (October 21)