FM 22 The new update fixes some localization and crash issues on both PC and console versions. Let’s take a look at the patch notes.
Since its debut, some Football Manager 2022 players have faced some crashes and issues preventing them from having a smooth experience. Hopefully, today’s update will reduce the number of issues across all platforms.
As the developer revealed in the patch notes, the new update fixes an issue that used to occur until January 13, 2022. Unfortunately, the fix for this issue may require you cancel save and start a new career.
For PC players, the new patch improves game stability and overall performance when viewing games in Match Engine.
Check out the full patch notes below:
FM 22 Update 22.1.1 Patch Notes
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Xbox version only: Includes an issue where the game crashes around January 13, 2022 (Please note: this unfortunately may require a new save) & crashes will occur in some cases when accepting invitations to Versus Mode.
- Optimized some screens in the game to allow faster movement in the game, including but not limited to: Tactical Loading, Data Center, Reconnaissance Missions and Inbox
- Rules and competition team fixes and improvements, including in Chile, UK, France, Peru and Russia
- Re-enable scrolling using up/down arrows when inbox is selected
Sports Interactive is not disclosing any specific time for the next update, but the community should post any specific bugs or technical issues. Bug tracking website for FM 22.
Football Manager 2022 Available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. Xbox Game Pass subscribers all get free access to the game.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/fm-22-update-22-1-1-patch-notes-for-november-16/ | FM Update 22 22.1.1 Patch Notes for November 16