Firefox for Android Beta 100.0.0-beta.5 APK (MOD, Premium) for android
Information about Firefox for Android Beta MOD features:
5.0 and up
March 25, 2022
About Firefox for Android Beta
Table of contents
- Latest updates
- How to install Firefox APK/MOD file for Android Beta?
- Ask and answer
Firefox for Android Beta (MOD, Premium Cracked) Firefox for Android is automatically private and extremely fast. Thousands of online trackers are tracking you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed. Firefox blocks over 2000 of these trackers by default, and ad blocker add-ons are available if you want to customize your browser even further. With Firefox, you get the security you deserve and the speed you need in a private, mobile browser.
FAST. PRIVATE. SAFE.
Firefox is faster than ever and gives you a powerful web browser to protect your privacy. Keep personal information private with Advanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers that invade your privacy. With Firefox you don’t have to dig through your privacy settings, everything is set up automatically, but if you want control, you can choose from the many ad-blocking add-ons available for the browser. We’ve designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you safely take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you wherever you go.
ADVANCED TRACKING PROTECTION AND PRIVACY CONTROLS
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection when you visit the web. Block third-party cookies and unwanted ads from tracking you around the web with Advanced Tracking Protection. Search in Private Browsing mode and you won’t be tracked or tracked – your private browsing history will automatically be deleted when you’re done.
OWN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU HAVE INTERNET
– Add Firefox on your devices for safe, private and seamless browsing.
– Sync your devices to get your favorite bookmarks, saved logins and browsing history wherever you are.
– Send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
– Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
– Take your internet life with you everywhere, knowing that your personal data is safe, never sold for profit.
INTELLIGENT SEARCH & GET There FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and visually provides a variety of suggested results and previous searches on your favorite search engines. Every times.
– Easy access to shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
PRIVACY AT THE NEXT LEVEL
– Your privacy has been upgraded. Browsing privately with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web sites that can track your browsing activity.
GREAT VISUAL TABLE
– Open as many tabs as you want without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
– Spend your time reading your favorite websites instead of searching for them.
– Firefox web browser makes it easy to share links to specific websites or items on a page by connecting to your most recently used apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and more.
TAKEN TO THE BIG SCREEN
– Send video and Web content from your smartphone or tablet to any supported streaming enabled TV.
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
– Have questions or need help? Go to https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
– Read about Firefox permissions: https://mzl.la/Permissions
– Follow Firefox on Twitter:
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their online lives. Learn more at
Firefox Communication Game for Android Beta:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Firefox for Android Beta on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Firefox for Android Beta APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.mozilla.firefox_beta)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK