Within the remaining PTS patch forward of this month’s Waking Flame DLC launch on PC and Mac, Elder Scrolls On-line brings extra fixes to arrange for the complete DLC launch.
These extra fixes for Waking Flames are for each dungeons, Pink Petal Bastion and The Dread Cellar, and contact on common gameplay and executives. For instance, Dread Cellar is seeing the next fixes:
- Doorways resulting in the Mysterious Corridors not generally enable entry earlier than the magical seal has been lifted.
- Up to date treasure chest places.
- Magma Incarnate
- The Incarnate’s Unstable Blitz means will now be used extra persistently.
- After opening a portal to a close-by Agonymium Stone, there’s now a restricted period of time earlier than the occasions start.
- The Agonymium Stone within the Fireplace Pit will not emit jets of fireplace after being destroyed.
Different fixes in PTS contact on Warden fight and skills, numerous Dragonhold quest fixes, Blackwood zone and quest fixes, and numerous enhancements and fixes for the bottom sport and occasions. You possibly can learn the full patch notes here.
Waking Flame is about to launch on PC and Mac on August 23. One of many NPCs you’ll meet within the DLC contains Lucilla Caprenia. You possibly can learn her background and lore here. In the meantime, Replace 31 for Elder Scrolls Online will embody long-awaited PvP combat changes. Replace 31, by the way in which, is launching alongside Waking Flame. This implies August 23 for PC and Mac, and August 31 on console.
https://www.mmo.com/information/final-elder-scrolls-pts-patch-ahead-of-waking-flame-brings-final-round-of-fixes-2000122753 | Closing Elder Scrolls PTS Patch Forward of Waking Flame Brings Closing Spherical of Fixes