Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s wardrobe refurbishment time – also known as our favorite time! Any opportunity to buy yourself a nice, chic new piece of clothing, we’ll take it. The dream is to have a wardrobe full of wonderful items that never leave us with nothing to wear. But is it possible?
Normally, buying yourself a bunch of new gear is a bit too expensive, but during the Nordstrom anniversary sale, we absolutely couldn’t help it. These deals are worthy of Black Friday (or even better) and we have a limited time to grab them. So let’s do it! Check out our favorite slimming picks from the sale below!
1. Our absolute favorite flattering pick
These Leggings Reviewers Say It’s “Flavorful in Every Right Way”
Zella easily became the first fashion brand we looked for when the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview rolled out, and we’re thrilled to find these cropped sweatpants under $40. They’re high-rise with moisture-wicking fabric and they even have pockets!
Receive Zella lives in high-waisted pants with high-waisted pockets (originally $55) for only $36 at Nordstrom for a limited time!
2. Our second absolute favorite flattering pick
This front twist dress looks like a dream
Wedding season is in full swing and this sheath dress might even make brides jealous. Liquid jersey fabric twists at the natural waist for a shrinking effect, pulls down the thighs for an asymmetrical hem!
19 more flattering options in the Nordstrom anniversary sale
3. Wrap dresses are another option you can’t go wrong, especially when it comes to this Genuine American leopard dress – Originally $139, now $90!
4. How beautiful is this teal color Julia Jordan midi skirt – Originally $129, now $77!
5. This golden sun BB Dakota x Steve Madden skirt timeless gorgeous and it fits just right around the waist – Originally $119, now $70!
6. This Vince Dress simple and sweet, but the waist belt makes it an incredible piece – Originally $225, now $140!
7. We’re talking about cyclist shorts in general right now, but the glossy leopard leather finish on this one Betty’s pair of sweaty is all – Originally $48, now $32!
8. If you are looking for nice shorts you can never go wrong with SPANX – Originally $72, now $48!
9. These stretchy, medium denim 7 jean shorts for all mankind going to be a daily staple – Originally $138, now $90!
ten. Looking for something bright and bold for the summer? Check out the colors of these IVL Collective biker shorts – Originally $76, now $50!
11. This fake wrap Hello! soft and sporty but can also be paired with a high waisted skirt – Originally $54, now $35!
twelfth. This belt Club Monaco shirt is essential “work to the weekend” – Originally $120, now $70!
13. Neckline of this one 1.STATE TOP continue stretching down to the hips to keep the focus on the natural waistline – Originally $49, now $30!
Pants and leggings
14. In addition to our favorite Alo above, we also love this one Hello Airlift pair leggings – Originally $114, now $70!
15. For your everyday casual look, try these super high rise houses Levi’s jeans – Originally $108, now $72!
16. We like the streamlined silhouettes of these Runner BB Dakota – Originally $79, now $50!
17. This skin Dress nanushka had a sarong effect, but increased – Originally $465, now $310!
18. The asymmetrical panel and pleated material of this one Dress made from Nordstrom make it a must We – Originally $69, now $40!
19. The high-rise and pleated fit of this accordion Halogen Dress will be great even on days when you wake up feeling “bla bla” – Originally $99, now $59!
Looking for more? Shop everything from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here!
This post was brought to you by Our weekly shopping group with us. The Shop With Us group aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as mask, self-tanning, Lululemon style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or of any of the celebrities mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can get a free product from the manufacturer to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not lead to our decision as to whether a product or service is recommended or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!