FFXIV Patch notes for update 6.05 have just been shared by Square Enix, and it reveals upcoming content, battle system changes, and new items.
Final Fantasy XIV fans will be able to experience new content today as soon as the server maintenance is over as Update 6.05 is out in a few hours.
- CHECK THIS POST: BF3 Reality Mod Open Alpha will start right after the gameplay trailer is revealed
The new update offers new playable content as well as numerous changes to the Battle System. New items are also sent in.
The number of fixes in the new patch is not as much as the previous one, but some issues have been resolved to be fixed in future updates.
Now, let’s move on to the patch notes!
FFXIV Update 6.05 Patch Notes
- Excitatron 6000 has been added
- Excitatron 6000, a special edition similar to the Dungeon of Lyhe Ghiah, can be accessed after finding and opening treasure obtained from the kumbhiraskin treasure map. Here, players will have the opportunity to try their luck and collect priceless treasures.
- Furniture from the FFXIV Interior Design Competition has been added
- New orchestra rolls have been added
- New prizes available for purchase with Manderville Gold Saucer
- Pandæmonium Raid Dungeon: Asphodelos (Savage) has been added
- New items have been added
- New recipes have been added
- New master formulas have been added
- New mounts have been added
- New minions have been added
- New achievements and titles have been added
- Quest Complete Option (Unclaimed Weekly Reward) has been added to Party Finder
- New music has been added
- An issue when playing as a warrior, where the player can lose the ability to take damage over time while under the effects of Holmgang.
- An issue with playing as the dark knight, where the player could be incapacitated by damage over time while under the effects of the Walking Dead.
- An issue where the Devil enhanced dancer trait description was incorrect.
- * This issue does not affect the functionality of this feature. The effect duration is exactly 20 seconds.
- An issue where the effect of the PvE Sharpcast action was mistakenly removed under certain conditions.
- An issue when playing as a warrior, where the Nascent Flash’s healing effect could not be activated for party members in PvP.
- An issue when playing as botanist or miner, where activating the Gatherer’s Boon effect did not award the player company credits.
- An issue where the number of tomestones required to purchase items from Mowen’s merchant in Crystarium (X: 10.1 Y: 11.8) is incorrect.
- An issue where the Heavensturn Golden Tora Kabuto and Silver Tora Kabuto event items were incorrectly named.
- Other minor text issues have also been resolved.
- An issue in Excitatron 6000 where some enemy actions did not appear in the battle log.
- An issue where the description for the action Phantom Kamaitachi was incorrect.
- * This issue does not affect the functionality of this action. Performing this action increases Ninki Gauge by 10.
- An issue where the icons for some high-quality items introduced in Patch 6.05 were incorrect.
- An issue where certain items introduced in Patch 6.05, purchased in exchange for MGP, could be sold to NPC vendors.
Changed the battle system
You can check out the pictures for new home decor items and other additions here on the official website.
Final Fantasy XIV Now available on PS4, PS5 and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/ffxiv-update-6-05-patch-notes-for-january-4-2022/ FFXIV Update 6.05 Patch Notes for January 4, 2022