Only one FFXIV Fix “This world is now full”? The popularity of MMOs means that Final Fantasy 14 “Worldwide” error message can frequently appear on servers with multiplayer and with eager anticipation Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker in early access now That means there will be a huge influx of new and returning players. So can the “World is full” error in Final Fantasy XIV be fixed if it occurs?
Is there a fix for Final Fantasy 14’s “This world is now full”?
To work around the “This world is now full” error message in Final Fantasy XIV, players should:
- Wait a few minutes to see if the queue drops or the game allows entry.
- Usually the message just means that there are a lot of players trying to get into a particular world at once and the server queue system is having a hard time, so you just have to be patient.
- Check out other world characters.
- If the player has a character in another world, try that to see if the problem is game-wide or just connected to a specific world.
- Check the server status of the world trying to play.
- Go directly to official server test site. If there’s any maintenance going on, an error message might appear, or if the server is marked as “unable to generate new characters” it can be especially common. If trying to create a new character, try another world marked in green.
- Restart the game and, if necessary, reboot the system and also the internet router.
Unfortunately there is no specific fix for the “This world is now full” error message as it is mainly caused by the sudden influx of players. Players will just have to be patient and wait in the queue or keep retrying until Final Fantasy XIV lets them play.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/698858-ffxiv-world-currently-full-error-fix-final-fantasy-14 FFXIV: Fix ‘This world is now full’