NS FFXIV This was followed by the December 8 maintenance with a small hotfix update for Patch 6 that addressed several issues identified in the early access phase of the Endwalker expansion.
Final Fantasy XIV Server maintenance will end soon, allowing players to return to the world and have fun with all the new content in the Endwalker expansion.
While the main purpose of the maintenance is to provide a stable connection for players and increase concurrent login queue capacity, the developers have also addressed some issues caused by the previous release of Patch 6.0. .
- CHECK THIS POST: Destiny 2 Anniversary Pack Includes Halo Magnum, Energy Sword and Battle Rifle
Four major issues have been addressed in this minor fix, including housing issues as well as flying issues in areas prior to Update 6.0.
Below you can check Note for new hotfixes:
FFXIV Update for December 8 – Patch Notes
- The following issues have been resolved:
- An issue where under certain conditions, flying would not unlock in regions prior to Patch 6.0 even if the character possessed all aether currents in the region.
- An issue where under certain conditions it is not possible to purchase residential lots after the land has been demolished.
- One problem with freelance company estates, where under certain conditions a character’s private rooms and stable chocobos will remain after they leave the freelance company.
- An issue with Wondrous Tails where the objective “Dungeon (Lv. 81-89)” was not completed after completing the related quest.
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Now available on PS4, PS5 and PC. While it’s a paid expansion, Square Enix allows players to get free, limited-time access to the game before they decide to buy it across all platforms.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/ffxiv-december-8-update-hotfix-patch-notes/ FFXIV December 8 Update Hotfix Patch Notes