Fellflower and Vanquisher Symbolic Guide
The Shadows Deepen, the next stage of the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event in The Genshin effect, which leads you to an encounter with an impostor masquerading as Albedo. As you progress, you will eventually fight a giant enemy. This is ours The Genshin effect The guide helps you defeat the boss Fellflower to get the Vanquisher’s Icon.
Note: For more information on the game, see The Genshin effect guide and central feature. Likewise, you can take a look at main guide for the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event.
The Genshin effect Shadows Amidst Snowstorms Event Guide – Fellflower and Vanquisher Icons
Your first match against boss Fellflower in The Genshin effect is part of The Shadows Deepen. However, it will also become a challenge quest that can be repeated once you complete the quest. Here is the mechanism:
- Fruit Sugarcane – The early stages of this skirmish have Fellflower fully shielded. To break its defenses, you’ll need to destroy Arcane Fruits (i.e. large red crystals that are thrown one by one). Arcane Fruits also have certain attack patterns, such as crashing into the ground or shooting bullets.
- Arcane Essence – After an Arcane Fruit is destroyed, approximately three Arcane Essences (i.e. smaller crystals) will spawn. Pick these up to prevent the boss from assimilating them and add a shield to it.
- Fellflower Attacks – Depending on the time, the boss will perform the following attacks:
- avalanche – On the ground will appear white circles. After a second, the block of ice will fall.
- Rolling Snowballs – Three snowballs will be summoned, roll out and hit you.
- Cryo Slime – At least one large Cryo Slime will be spawned during the fight.
When Fellflower’s shield is completely depleted, it will shrink and you will begin the second phase. This is where you can disable it, although it also has a few notable attacks:
- Snowballs – It will throw multiple snowballs in a row.
- Fireworks Tower – The light bulb will follow you around and shoot bullets.
- Cave – Fellflower will go underground before reappearing.
Vanquisher’s Iconic Quest and Event Shop
Every time you beat Fellflower in The Genshin effect, you will get 300x Vanquisher’s Icon. The currency can be used in the Trial Trophies event store dashboard (more information on this will be available in a while). There are also additional objectives you can accomplish if you check out the Rise of the Fellflower board. Each quest gives you 120x Vanquisher’s Emblem, 2x Hero’s Witness, and 20,000x mora:
- Destroy Arcane Fruits and defeat Fellflower – This just means hitting it normally.
- Snowball Attack Interrupt – Destroys an Arcane Fruit while Fellflower is using its snowball attack to interrupt the cast animation.
- Defeat Fellflower without letting it absorb Arcane Essence – Just be quick to get Arcane Essence after Arcane Fruit is destroyed.
- Don’t get hit by its underground attacks – This seems to refer to its burrowing attack, so just move away when it goes underground.
- Unbeatable Arcane Fruits Hammer – This seems to refer to the jumping attacks that Arcane Fruits tend to perform. You can run away from the red circles that appear to avoid being hit.
- Defeat four monsters created by Arcane Fruits – At least one large Cryo Slime spawns, so make sure you kill it before killing the Felliflower. Simply repeat this over four encounters to complete the tally.
As for the event shop, there are several bonuses that you can get using Vanquisher’s Symbols:
|Article||Vanquisher’s Icon Cost||Purchase limit|
|Crown of Insight||500||first|
|Alkahest – Used as a refining material for the Cinnabar Spindle||400||2|
|Blue / 3-star talent booklet (Freedom, Resistance, and Ballad)||20||6|
|Purple / 4-star talent booklet (Freedom, Resistance, and Ballad)||60||2|
You will be able to get two more Alkahest shards. These will allow you to strengthen Cinnabar Spindle Sword up to refining level 5 (R5).
The Genshin effect available through it Official website. For more information, see guide and central feature.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/genshin-impact-fellflower-vanquishers-emblem-guide/ Fellflower and Vanquisher Symbolic Guide