A new brand Far Cry 6 The update rolled out earlier today (December 7) to all supported platforms and is the third major title update for the game since its release in October.
The update includes many bug fixes, changes, and quality of life improvements, but also comes with a sizable patch size depending on your platform. Here’s everything you need to know around Far Cry 6 Title Update 3, includes full patch notes.
- READ MORE: Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0 Patch Notes
Far Cry 7 December 7 Patch Size
Patch size for today Far Cry 6 Updates will vary depending on your platform, you can find a complete list of each patch size for each platform below:
Patch size (based on development environment, installation size will be different for different language packs):
- PC: ~8 GB without HD Texture Pack, ~ 12.4 GB with HD Texture Pac
- PlayStation 4: From 15 – 21 GB depending on the language pack
- PlayStation 5: 22.75 GB
- Xbox One: ~10 GB
- Xbox Series X: ~14 GB
- Xbox Series S: ~10 GB
- READ MORE: How to fix PSO caching startup error in Far Cry 6
Far Cry 6 Title Update 3 Patch Notes
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for the brand new Far Cry 6 update, rolled out December 7 to all supported platforms.
Quality of Life Update
- Made some adjustments to reduce cases where HUD elements would be blocked or hidden, e.g. when changing areas.
- At the start of a Special Activity, players participating in a Co-Op session will now be notified of which Special Activity is being started.
- Increase the font size and the Task tracker icon when using the “Increase” option for UI Scale and Font in the Visibility options menu.
- Added MSI Mystic Light RGB support to the game.
New Add-ons Pack – Next December 16th:
- Base Material Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Advanced Material Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Special Material Pack: 2000 Far Cry Credits
Package of Pesos Yaran
- Small Pesos Yaran Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Average Pesos Yaran Pack: 500 Far Cry Credits
- Large Pesos Yaran Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Fixed an issue that could cause the NPC model to crash for players entering a co-op session, after extended periods of co-op play.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to not show up on the minimap during Special Operation “Cocodrilo”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the server to get stuck in a black screen after pressing “Save and Exit” in the final scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Self-Help”, “Dear Diary”, and “Freelancers Field Day” achievements not to unlock correctly after the required conditions were met.
- HD Texture Pack – Some content is blurred
Developer comments: We’ve made some changes to the HD Texture Pack on PC to reduce the blur that appears for some players when using the HD Texture Pack. When we looked at these reports, we saw players using graphics cards with VRAM under 12 GB available. When using the HD Texture Pack with the minimum required VRAM available, the game’s performance and appearance may be worse than without the pack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Target Type” and “Weapon Wheel Interaction” options to reset to default on game restart.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Vaas: Insanity DLC to become unavailable when signed out and signed in to the same Xbox Live profile.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be repeatedly prompted with the “Exit Game” message after restarting from Restart mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapons and weapon attachments to disappear.
Xbox Series X | S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Menu cursor to get stuck on the screen when opening a military escalation popup after loading a save.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/far-cry-6-title-update-3-patch-notes-today-december-7/ Far Cry 6 3 Patch Notes Title Update Today (December 7)