NS Fallout 76 Night of the Moth content is coming soon, and you can enter the game to experience new quests and seasonal events right after the maintenance is over, but before that, let’s take a look. the notes of update 220.127.116.11.
A new seasonal event starts on Fallout 76 starting today and it will be available to all players until the end of the third week of December, offering a new set of quests that will bring you up close and personal with the Mothman cult.
In addition, Fallout 76 The Night of the Moth update also offers some improve quality of life Pip-boy looting and customization system as well as fixing a number of issues that were identified prior to the launch of this update.
Fallout 76 Night of the Moth Update (18.104.22.168)
- MOTHMAN EQUINOX Seasonal Events
- Until December 21, the Mothman Equinox Seasonal Event will run hourly in the early hours at Point Pleasant in the Forest region of Appalachia.
- Start the event by talking to the Interpreter Clarence on the roof of the Mothman Museum.
- SEASON 7: ZORBO’S REVENGE
- New scoreboard: Join forces with Dr. Zorbo on the “Zorbo’s Revenge” Scoreboard as he travels from planet to factory to recruit a crack team that will help him take down Captain Cosmos.
- New allies: As you rank up on the Scoreboard you will also unlock Xerxo and Katherine, two new Allies that can join you in your CAMPAIGN
- Rank 100 and beyond: you can once again pass Rank 100 to continue earning more rank up rewards until the end of Season 7.
Improve Quality of Life
- Looting nearby corpses
- Share Legendary Loot
- Share XP group
- Create Menu Tab “New”
- Pip-Boy Keyring
- Customize the Pip-Boy menu color
- Ammo is everywhere
- Costume: The player’s hands are no longer clipped to rifles and pistols when wearing the Crypt Crook skin.
- Costume: Blood Eagle Charmer, Treasure Hunter, and Radstag Hide skins can now correctly hide underarms when equipped.
- Graphics: Players killed by Flamer will no longer display the flame visual effect after respawning.
- Graphics: Fixed an issue that could temporarily render enemy and player corpses invisible after being killed.
COMMITMENT & WORKSHOP
- Display: Pepper Shaker can now be displayed in the Heavy Weapons Stand.
- Fence: Red Cedar Hedges placed in an ally’s CAMP can now be moved, stored, removed, etc. by the CAMP owner.
- Flag: The US Clean wall and pole flags were carefully hand washed and are now much cleaner than before.
- Floor: The CAMP budget consumed by Haunted Floors is now in line with other flooring types.
- Is different. Structure: Reduce the CAMP budget consumed by large neon signs and billboards.
- Roof: The CAMP budget that Haunted Roof consumes is now suitable for other types of roofing.
- Roof: A windowless variant of the Haunted Mansion Leaning Roof has been added to the Haunted Mansion build set.
- Hidden box: Implemented a fix to reduce instances where Secret Bookcases and other Storage Boxes may open even though they are closed.
- Tables: Wavy Willard’s Round Table now correctly appears under the “Tables” category in the build menu.
- Wall: Powered doors with Keyboard access now correctly snap to the background.
- Wall: The pieces to the right of the Haunted Mansion no longer flip after wallpapering them.
- Decorate the wall: Each section game board no longer has its own entry in the build menu, instead appearing as variations in a single row in Wall Decorations.
- Desk: Attempting to use a Power Armor Station that was built near a wall or other object no longer results in a “Waiting for a response from server” error message.
- Fight: Now the lifetime challenge “Repair 76 Swords” will correctly award Atoms when completed.
- Society: Now, the lifetime challenge “Revive 76 Players” will correctly award Atoms when completed.
- Society: The “Using Photomode at Burdette Manor” sub-board for the social challenge “Using Photomode around the Forest Area” has been changed to “Use Photomode at the Destroy Box”.
- Weekly: Killing a Hermit Crab will now progress to the “Kill Giant Creatures” challenge.
- World: Crafting a wooden musical instrument now advances precisely the “Ownership: Musician” challenge.
- Enemy Health: Made a fix to significantly reduce the amount of “rubber band” enemy health that can occur when damaging them with certain weapons, such as the Pepper Shaker.
- Arktos Pharma: Adjusted the spawn location for Daily Activity inside Arktos Pharma so that players have more space to move around and are less likely to randomly start Daily Activities.
EVENTS & QUESTIONS
- Loading screen: When scrolling quickly to a Public Event, the loading screen now correctly shows additional information about that event.
- Motherlode: Melody Larkin will no longer warn players about church bells in Charleston after completing the Motherlode event. Your reign of terror is over, Melody.
- Project Beanstalk: Pharmabot-JD7E no longer becomes hostile to players after being attacked by NPCs during the event.
- Important equipment: Players will now receive the appropriate amount of Foundation reputation when choosing to donate recovered items.
- Menu: The Shared World menu now reflects changes to the Shared Custom World more quickly after world owners make settings adjustments.
- Setting: Crafting quest items with Free Workbench Crafting enabled no longer consumes standard crafting materials.
- Setting: When PVP is set to “Always”, players in that world will now be correctly marked as hostile to each other.
- Private adventure: Fixed an issue that could prevent players from entering the Private Adventure world from the main menu while on a team.
- Help: Addictive bugs are now correctly removed after consuming an item the character is addicted to.
- Bullet: Fixed an issue that could lead to less ammo generation than expected when trying to craft a large amount of large caliber ammo with Ammosmith Perk and Ammo Factory Legendary Perk gear.
- Costume: Hooded rag outfit no longer removes armor or armor when equipped.
- Costume: You can now wear the Wrapped Cap with sunglasses and some face coverings, and no longer remove facial hair when equipped.
- Backpack: Player backpack names now update correctly after applying the Corvega skin.
- Exploit: Fixed an issue where it could be exploited to consume less materials when crafting legendary items.
- Trash: Lantern now shows preview image when checked.
- Melee Weapons: The Valoured Alistair Sword skin can now be applied to many additional one-handed melee weapons.
- Is different: Scrap Assaultron heads no longer appear upside down in Showcases.
- Is different: Cold Beer Steins now face the same direction as the other Steins when placed in the Beer Stein Showcase.
- Modes: Applying the Jetpack mod to Secret Service Chest Shards no longer makes it invisible after logging out and back in.
- Modes: Communist and Red Communist Jetpack mods can now be applied to Ultracite and Raider Power Armor body pieces.
- Modes: Fixed an issue allowing players to apply Jetpacks to Excavator Power Armor.
- Modes: Fixed an issue that could prevent the Minigun with the Shredder mod from dealing damage if the player had 5mm ammo in the inventory.
- Modes: The Power Armor Helmet Targeting HUD mod now correctly highlights hostile NPCs that were passive before players started fighting them.
- Electric armor: The Northern Lights Power Armor skin can now be applied to all Power Armor types.
- Weapon Types: Salvaged attack heads now deal the correct amount of damage per charge when fired in VATS.
- Weapon Types: Fixed an issue that could prevent weapon attacks from dealing damage after applying a mod that increased the weapon’s melee damage.
- Weapon Types: Flares now ignite when fired at terrain or structures.
- Survival tent: Tinker’s Workbench and Scrapbox are now correctly oriented in the APC Survival Tent.
- Achievement: Steel Reign Achievements is now available in a proper translation in the simplified Chinese game client.
- Mission: Fixed missing characters in the “Unresolved: Missing Girl” note in the “Unsolved: Picnic Panic” quest in the Simplified Chinese game app.
- Mission: Fixed missing characters in the note “Suspicious death of Alicia Shay” in the quest “Unknown treasure” in the Japanese game app.
- Ally: Settler Forager allies can once again assign Daily Quests to CAMP owners.
- Minerva: Item Plans and Recipes the player has learned will no longer appear to them as purchasable in Minerva’s inventory.
PERFORMANCE & STABILITY
- Customer stability: Fixed a crash that could occur during normal gameplay.
- Customer stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting Daily Activity bosses.
- Customer stability: Fix audio issues that could lead to client crashes.
- Customer stability: Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash after fast migration.
- Customer stability: Applying mods to laser and plasma weapons no longer causes the Russian game client to crash.
- Stable server: Fixed an issue that could cause server crashes during normal gameplay.
- Stable server: Fixed a server crash that could occur during combat.
- Stable server: Addresses an issue that could lead to server crashes during Meat Week Seasonal Events.
- Friendly Fire: Allied NPCs can now be healed using the Friendly Fire Privilege.
- Control: The quick-swap button can now be used to switch to non-annoying weapons, such as the Pro-Snap Deluxe Camera.
- The main menu: Fixed a visual crash that could occur after idling on the main menu for an extended period of time.
- Ultracite Veins: Mining Ultracite Veins near Fissure Sites no longer causes Scorched to spawn.
Fallout 76 Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. It’s free for all Xbox Game Pass subscribers across all platforms.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/fallout-76-night-of-the-moth-update-1-6-2-16-patch-notes/ Fallout 76 Night of the Moth Update (22.214.171.124)