Fall Guys really took advantage of its launch on PlayStation Plus last fall and created a massive fan base that developer Mediatonic has managed to maintain as best as possible with new releases. Consistent seasonal updates and now we have all the details on the latest Season 6 update called Blunderdome.
With the battle royale genre so popular, Autumn boys participated and had a lot of fun with short mini game competitions to see who would be the ultimate champion.
Since its launch, the game has released various major updates along with each season and even mid-season, covering different themes, with Season 6 being the latest.
- THAN: Find out what was added earlier in Season 5.
What Is In Fall Guys Season 6?
Autumn boys Season 6 is the latest in seasons, but this time it will return to a more traditional theme than some of the previous seasons. Instead, Season 6 is themed as a festival called the Blunderdome.
This update brings 5 new rounds to experience, 25 new outfits, 50 reward tiers, and even a Sackboy themed event to the game.
As for the new 50 bonus tiers, Mediatonic revealed that this will include over 20,000 Kudos and 20 Crowns to unlock by leveling up.
The new costumes will focus on the festive aesthetic of Season 6 in Autumn boys, so make sure to join in on that.
In addition, there are several fixes coming to the new section including:
- More Limited Time Events – More Amazing Rewards, More Challenges, More Wild Display Variations… MORE! And it all starts with glee, Sackboy!
- Refund Roll Off! – The somersaults are back in the Finals, with many fixes now applied.
- Awesome Flipping – Problems solved with multiple peas using the same Flipper on Loops as Tundra Run and Short Circuit.
- Spectate on the Squad – Spectator mode has been fixed to now automatically switch to party members.
What is the new round?
Part 6 of Autumn boys brings five new rounds for players to enjoy during the process of winning the Crown. Thankfully, these were revealed in a press release, which you can see below.
- Walking party
- The party starts here in our wildest gauntlet to date, filled with all-new obstacles! In this celebration of clumsiness, navigate your pea through zooming vacuum tubes, dodge water balloons, and spin winners on incredible acrobatic sliders.
- Full tilt
- An incredible novelty in a Fall Guys classic. We’re launching a dizzying new 360° chainsaw in an arduous race to the finish line. Watch out for force fields and fast-spinning bars, ready to kick you off the carnival lineup!
- Pipe dream
- A completely tubular dash to the finish line. Each trip to Pipe Dream offers a different maze challenge, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to tripping hazards. Can you meet flippers and fans, dangerous pivoting platforms or..? No spoilers!
- Broadcast time
- Your Fall Guys flight to Airtime is now departing! Try to stay in the air for as long as possible through displays of superior agility in the air. Swing on the sleds and practice your favorite footwork on the carousel and spinning platform. And if you fall? Drums and flippers are waiting to bring you back into the limelight!
- Top light
- In the greatest game show in the universe, who wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight? But being famous isn’t easy when you fall on the turntable and get confused in front of your fans! Be careful, as crafters won’t want to share the header location, use the force field to interrupt your flow and be the center of attention!
It sure looks like there will be some fun rounds in Fall Guys Season 6, with a mix of the familiar and the brand new.
We don’t have a specific release date for Season 6 yet, but it can be assumed that it will be announced towards the end of Season 5 at the end of the month.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/fall-guys-season-6-adds-new-rounds-and-more-for-blunderdome-festival/ Fall Guys Season 6 Adds New Rounds and More to Blunderdome