Facebook Three Dots Notification: How to fix dot dot dot on FB app
Pesky Facebook three-dot notifications are appearing for more users, frustrating them to show “dots” in place of text. It is not clear what causes the problem, but it is becoming more common on both Android and iPhone. Read on for information on how to fix and stop the three-dot notification on Facebook.
How to fix and stop the three-dot notification on Facebook
To fix and stop the three-dot notification on Facebook, users do the following:
- Completely close and restart the application.
- Whether it’s Messenger or the main Facebook app, both Android and iPhone users should close the problematic app completely before opening it to see if it gets fixed.
- Check your phone’s notification settings.
- Make sure no privacy features conflict with Facebook notifications. You can find these in the Settings menu.
- Awaiting repair.
- There has been a clear increase in the number of users affected by the “dot” message error. For a permanent fix, the FB developers will need to step in.
This dot-dot error is becoming more common, with two GameRevolution employees currently experiencing issues. We can confirm: it’s very annoying.
Although the three-dot error is annoying, at least the user knows that there is an interaction. For some users, Facebook notifications can sometimes be completely wrong. Here’s hoping the Facebook developers can fix it sooner rather than later.
In gaming news, the new Pokemon Unite game has proven to be quite good. Check out GameRevolution “Before Review” here.
Fortnite, Call of Duty, GTA Online, Dead by Daylight and many more servers have been down. Here’s the latest news on this massive internet outage.
Dead Space is being remade. The news was confirmed at the end of the latest EA Play presentation.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/688262-facebook-three-dots-notification-fix-fb-app-iphone-android | Facebook Three Dots Notification: How to fix dot dot dot on FB app