PlayStation 5 customers shall be happy to know that 3D Audio has made a return to F1 2021 within the newest replace, which was deployed on August 23.
Though many followers shall be speaking concerning the return of 3D Audio for the PlayStation 5, the replace does embrace loads of different bug fixes on different platforms.
Patch 1.07 is out there proper now for all platforms. Take a look at the total patch notes proper right here on this article.
- MORE: The way to Get Madden NFL 22 Prime Gaming Rewards
3D Audio Returns
F1 2021 has had some rocky points in the case of the PlayStation 5 model of the sport.
When Patch 1.04 was launched on July fifteenth, it was famous that the Ray Tracing choice had been eliminated on the PS5 as a consequence of instability points. The builders famous that they had been aiming to have this challenge resolved as shortly as attainable. It was later enabled as soon as once more within the following replace.
Nevertheless it wasn’t lengthy till a brand new challenge with F1 2021 arose on the PS5, as 3D Audio was disabled in Patch 1.06 as a consequence of sure audio points.
Fortunately although, the most recent patch has arrived and the problem has been resolved as 3D Audio has returned in F1 2021 on the PlayStation 5. Customers shall be required to obtain the most recent replace earlier than they will use 3D Audio as soon as extra.
F1 2021 – 1.07 Patch Notes
Under you can see the official patch notes for the F1 2021 replace that was deployed on August 23. These notes had been taken from the official EA website.
Patch 1.07 is out now on all platforms. Take a look at what’s on this patch beneath:
- Addressed a difficulty the place Xbox customers might fail to affix an internet session with error WS10004
- Re-enabled 3D audio for PS5 headsets and addressed the underlying challenge
- F2™ races that end because of the 1-hour time restrict not end result within the incorrect positions being awarded
- Fastened a difficulty the place driver stats had been reset to baseline stats and never taking upgrades into consideration
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers might begin a lap forward at sure tracks
- Distort sponsor will now accurately pay out the sponsor bonus after reaching the targets
- Driver title filters have been up to date for profession
- Addressed a difficulty the place audio might drop out throughout an prolonged play interval
- The automobile halo will not have low shadow decision
- Fanatec superior paddle module prime paddles will now be accurately recognised
- Addressed a difficulty with saturated characters within the background of meet the press sequences with HDR enabled
- Closing the sport throughout the season transition in MyTeam not leads to the person having no workforce title, engine provider or sponsor
- Viewing a spotlight or replay after a race not causes sport decision to alter on ultrawide screens
- Addressed a difficulty the place customers might have damaging useful resource factors
- DRS Beep audio stage has been elevated
- AI will not overtake the security automobile when it’s ending
- Collision setting will now be retained if modified between classes
- Addressed a difficulty the place the ERS deploy setting might show “To Do”
- UDP: m_resultStatus not reveals as energetic after the race has completed
- UDP: Appropriate variety of laps now proven in closing classification
- UDP: Session historical past info from earlier session is not despatched following a restart
- UDP: LapHistoryData will now be accurately despatched for an energetic automobile following a retirement
- On-Demand leagues can now flip AI reserves off
- Very Quick has been added to the session size filter in social play
- Capacity to cover the menu when customising digicam settings has been re-added
- Added high quality choices and sharpening slider for DLSS
- Rebalanced chapters 3, 5, 9 and 12 on Difficult issue in Braking Level
- Rebalanced chapters 3, 5 and 12 on Arduous issue in Braking Level
- Common stability enhancements
- Varied minor fixes
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/f1-2021-update-1-07-today-august-23-patch-notes-ps5-3d-audio-return/ | F1 2021 Replace 1.07 As we speak (August 23)