Legends of Runeterra’s newest replace, Patch 2.13.0, expanded on the Lab of Legends mode with a brand new roguelike expertise within the type of The Saltwater Scourge. The latest model of the single-player content material added randomly-generated map motion, a wealth of recent encounters, and new objects that improve the efficiency of your playing cards.
Just like the initial Lab of Legends items, all objects from the Saltwater Scourge are based mostly on those in League of Legends and have various skills that change the best way you play your playing cards. Whereas the brand new objects are thrilling, they’re not applied within the authentic Lab of Legends mode and solely seem in The Saltwater Scourge.
Right here’s each new merchandise that seems in The Saltwater Scourge.
- Serrated Dirk: Fearsome
- Targon’s Brace: Assist: Give my supported ally +1/+1 this spherical.
- Vampiric Scepter: After I’m summoned, heal your Nexus equal to my value.
- Atma’s Reckoning: After I’m summoned, the strongest enemy and I strike one another.
- Sterak’s Gage: +1/+1, Fury, and I’m a Dragon.
- Useless Man’s Plate: Deep and I’m a Sea Monster.
- Mariner’s Vengeance: +1/+1, Lurk, and I’m a Lurker.
- Tiamat: +3/+1
- Jaurim’s Fist: +1/+3
- Titanic Hydra: +3/+3
- Yommu’s Ghostblade: Play: I begin a free assault.
- Knight’s Vow: Assist: Give my supported ally +1/+1 and my key phrases this spherical.
- Black Cleaver: After I’m summoned, double my Energy and Well being.
- Iceborn Gauntlet: After I’m summoned, I Seize the Strongest enemy.
- Hextech Protobelt-01: Cut back my value by the price of your costliest ally champion.
- Well being Potion: When forged, heal your Nexus equal to my value.
- Forbidden Idol: Plunder: I value 3 much less.
- Oracle’s Lens: Predict
- Ardent Censer: When forged, grant the highest ally in your deck Energy and Well being equal to my value.
- Luden’s Echo: When forged, there’s a 50% probability to create a replica of me in hand that prices zero this spherical.
- Zeke’s Convergence: When forged, draw a champion.
- Shurelya’s Reverie: When forged, summon a follower with my value out of your areas.
- Liandry’s Torment: I value zero. When forged, deal harm to your Nexus equal to my authentic value.
- Stopwatch: After I’m summoned, Advance me one spherical.
- Athene’s Unholy Grail: After I’m summoned or destroyed, grant your Strongest ally +1/+1.
- Crystalline Bracer: once I’m summoned or destroyed, heal your Nexus equal to my value.
- Misplaced Chapter: Spherical Begin: Get an additional mana gem this spherical.
- Frozen Coronary heart: Enemies have -1/-0
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter: After I’m summoned, I Seize the strongest enemy.
Any card sort and Particular Occasion particular objects
- Farsight Alteration (Uncommon): Begin of Sport: Draw me if I’m not in your hand.
- Cursed Stone (Dreg Dredgers Particular Occasion unique): Fleeting
- Cursed Cloak (Dreg Dredgets Particular Occasion Unique): Ephemeral
- Rusty Sword (Dreg Dredgers Particular Occasion unique): -1/-0
- Expired Mana Potion (Dreg Dredgers Particular Occasion unique): +1 mana value
LoR Patch 2.13.0 is stay. You’ll be able to check out Lab of Legends: The Saltwater Scourge now and declare the character-specific icons.
https://dotesports.com/lor/information/every-new-item-in-legends-of-runeterras-the-saltwater-scourge-lab-of-legends | Each new merchandise in Legends of Runeterra’s The Saltwater Scourge Lab of Legends