ESO Update 2.28 / 126.96.36.199 Patch notes for today’s console (February 2)
ESO the update for today is now on the dashboard after almost 6 hours of maintenance. The new patch just brings more fixes to the game.
Today is not a very good day for those Scrolls online players because they haven’t accessed the game for almost 6 hours. However, all the time waiting is just a small fix.
- CHECK THIS POST: Demo of Touken Ranbu Warriors Released February 3rd on Japanese eShop Switch
Bethesda support shared the official patch notes for the latest update, and unfortunately the 1 GB update is just a patch.
Of course, fixing the game’s problems should be appreciated but such long maintenance to small update is a bit outdated in today’s game!
ESO Update 2.28 / 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes for Consoles
Land of the Dead:
- Rockgrove test
- Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria for completing the trial are met.
- Vateshran Hollows
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump close to your character if you move away from his current location.
- Crafting Room Experiment
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Guild from dropping its weapon when killed on Veteran difficulty.
The Flame Awakens:
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages would not drop.
- Art & Animation
- Fixed an issue where tape fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal fixtures were placed in the house.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch-tamed Dog-Bear would hide when set as your active pet.
- Explore & Repeat
- Fixed an issue where Tallatta the Lustrous, of the famous Malabal Tor, would sometimes not drop loot correctly.
- Fixed a common issue that could cause certain glow fixtures to stop glowing suddenly.
- Fixed an issue with the butler version of Arox the Mutilator where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you had completed the Dead Lands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger line group, rather than replacing them altogether.
- Fixed a very rare crash that could occur when you jumped out of an area at the same time another player started consuming food.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when there were a large number of effect particles on the screen.
- Quests & Areas
- Stormhaven: Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven being usable, but doing nothing when activated. It has been completely banished from the physical realm and is no longer usable.
- Combat & Gameplay
- Warrior Guild
- Monster Trap: Fixed an issue where this ability could cast Ultimate under some odd circumstances.
- Warrior Guild
Scrolls online Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. Xbox Game Pass subscribers get free access to the game.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/eso-update-2-28-1-26-4-0-patch-notes-for-consoles-today-february-2/ ESO Update 2.28 / 184.108.40.206 Patch notes for today’s console (February 2)