Encodya 1.0.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money) for android
Information about the features of Encodya MOD:
4.4 and up
January 31, 2022
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Encodya APK/MOD file?
Encodya (MOD, Unlimited Money) Neo Berlin 2062. Tina – a nine-year-old orphan – lives with SAM-53 – her large clumsy cyborg guardian – in a makeshift rooftop shelter in Neo-Berlin, a virus dark worms controlled by corporations. Tina is an urban jungle child who has learned to live on her own, scavenging from city dumps and making a living out of scraps. The hilarious cyborg is always by her side, programmed to protect her no matter what.
One day, the little girl discovers that her father has left her with an important mission: complete his plan to save the world from gray! Tina and SAM embark on an incredible adventure through different realities rife with bizarre cyborg creatures and peculiar humans. Through puzzles and interesting dialogues, they will find out what it really means to be alive.
– Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with 2 playable characters.
– Over 34+ non-player characters bring the world of ENCODYA to life and provide a varied and exciting story.
– Your journey will take you to more than 100 places where there is so much to learn and discover.
– Special, randomly generated puzzles provide a unique gaming experience and present you with great challenges.
– Futuristic art and cinematic cutscenes and sound design bring ENCODYA’s story to life.
– The original soundtrack, specially created for ENCODYA, makes the vibrant, explosive atmosphere even more apparent.
Release 1.0 . Build
Encodya Adventure Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Encodeya on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Encodya APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chaosmonger.encodya)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK