Emotion APK Development – Download (Android App)

Developing emotional intelligence:

Over the past decade, the idea of ​​emotional intelligence, or EQ, has become more popular around the world. Unfortunately, not many people understand what the term EQ really is or why it has gained so much popularity over the past few years. Many scientific studies have been conducted over the years and have found that emotional intelligence is more important in life than average intelligence as measured by the IQ scale.

These studies, conducted by both American and European universities, have demonstrated that common intelligence responses account for less than 20% of our achievements and successes in life, in when the other 80% depends solely on our emotional intelligence.

Everyone, from students to CEOs, must not only deal with their own emotions but also those of the people around them. How you manage these emotions has a significant impact on how others perceive us, as well as our effectiveness at getting things done. When you can increase your emotional intelligence, you can be better equipped to respond to the stressful situations around you with a high degree of maturity. John Mayer, Peter Salovey, and Konstantin Vasily Peterides are famous researchers who have discovered that people with high emotional intelligence tend to be better leaders and excel at everything they set out to accomplish. Fort.

The first person to use the term emotional intelligence was Wayne Payne in his doctoral thesis, The Study of Emotions: Developing Emotional Intelligence. In his thesis, he compared IQ and emotional intelligence and determined that EQ is superior because it encompasses a wide range of aspects and aspects of a person’s behavior. Studying emotional intelligence will help you better understand the origins and effects of emotions. This is very important because it helps to increase one’s self-awareness. Studying your EQ will also give you the opportunity to better understand other people’s behaviors and the underlying reasons why they act the way they do.

Emotionally intelligent people are able to harmonize what reason and reason tell them in the voice of their emotions and feelings. Thanks to this skill, emotionally intelligent people are confident, self-aware, creative, and energetic. They are also many

have a higher ability to handle stress and know how to get along with others. They are more optimistic as they approach their lives and are not afraid of change. They are people of success.

In this app you will learn:

1 – What is emotional intelligence.

-Types of emotional intelligence.

-Aware of self.




Social skills

Benefits of high emotional intelligence.

2 – How to identify emotional triggers and strategies for

Deal With Them.

-How to identify your emotional triggers.

-How to deal with emotional triggers.

3 – Why you need to take responsibility and set personal


-How to take responsibility.

-How to set your personal boundaries.

4 – How to improve your emotional intelligence.

Key skills of emotional intelligence.

5 – Essential Keys to Directing Your Emotions.

-The trio of emotions..

-How to deal with negative emotions.

6 – How to control emotions and deal with anger


-Understanding Anger.

– The importance of anger management.

-Tips for managing your anger.

7 – Mastering Conflict Resolution with Emotional Intelligence

-Understand the causes of conflict.

– How to Perceive Conflict.

– Dispute resolution skills.

– Deal with partners and non-verbal communication.

8 – Master your interpersonal communication skills for higher emotions


– Verbal communication.

-Non-verbal communication .

Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/developing-emotional/com.mobeasyapp.app782108178267/

Russell Falcon

Russell Falcon is a Interreviewed U.S. News Reporter based in London. His focus is on U.S. politics and the environment. He has covered climate change extensively, as well as healthcare and crime. Russell Falcon joined Interreviewed in 2023 from the Daily Express and previously worked for Chemist and Druggist and the Jewish Chronicle. He is a graduate of Cambridge University. Languages: English. You can get in touch with me by emailing: russellfalcon@interreviewed.com.

Related Articles

Back to top button