Sheath your weapon elden ring not only looks cool, but also enables clever skill management. Unfortunately, putting away weapons isn’t immediately obvious, and most players will likely want to have a weapon ready to take on the next enemy that’s no doubt waiting to ambush them. However, when you need to sheathe a weapon, it’s good to know exactly how. Whether you’re playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, or Xbox One, armed with a sword, shield, staff, or mace, read on to learn how to hide weapons in the Elden Ring.
How to hide your weapon in Elden Ring
To hide your weapon in Elden Ring, players must:
- On PS5 or PS4, hold Triangle and press L1 for left hand or R1 for right hand.
- On Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One, hold Y and press LB for left hand or RB for right hand.
- On PC, hold E and press left-click for left hand or right-click for right hand.
It’s a slightly tricky combination of buttons to find in the middle of a fight, but once players get used to it, they’ll quickly switch between right and secondary weapons like a pro.
How to only hold weapons in the offhand in Elden Ring
To offhand weapons only in Elden Ring, players must:
- Remove all right weapons in the equipment menu.
- Sheath a right-handed weapon while holding a weapon in your off-hand.
This mechanic is needed for those times when players want to use the off-hand weapon weapon skill. Otherwise, it will be overwritten by the right weapon.
In other gaming news, Ghostwire: Tokyo’s GameRevolution Review is now live and ready for you to read. The Overwatch 2 beta begins April 26th and includes PvP modes. Gran Turismo 7 is bombarded with reviews on Metacritic.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/703902-elden-ring-sheathe-weapon-put-away-sword-shield-staff-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox Elden Ring Sheathe Weapon: How to sheathe the weapon