Infiltrating other players’ games is an important part of Elden Ring, especially during the end game. Unfortunately, players can get stuck with the annoying “Attempting to Invade another World” message, with the game being unable to find anyone to play with. Thankfully, there are a few workarounds to help with this problem. Here’s how to fix Elden Ring can’t penetrate or find player error.
How to fix Elden Ring can’t penetrate or find player error
To fix Elden Ring’s inaccessibility or find player bugs, players should:
- Try infiltrating from another location.
- The game considers your position and level. If you are a higher level player at the beginning of the game, try going to the later part of the map.
- Invade from one of the popular PvP locations.
- A week after launch, many players are hanging around Elleh Cathedral. We quickly found three worlds to invade.
- Search at peak times for your area.
- Searching for players during the time when most people in your area are asleep is likely to lead to longer matchmaking times. Try again in a few hours.
- Make sure the Elden Ring server is enabled.
- As with most online games, Elden Ring is subject to server maintenance. Official test @EldenRing Twitter account for any news on scheduled (or unplanned) downtime.
- Let the game search in the background.
- Sometimes you should leave the game to look for a match while you do something else. Pay attention to the game that warns you of a successful invasion, or else you will give the opposition an easy victory!
In other gaming news, Halo Infinite’s multiplayer lead has left 343 Industries. Microsoft has suspended the sale of new products and services in Russia. The free demo of Kirby and the Forgotten Land is now available on the Nintendo eShop.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/703085-elden-ring-cant-invade-fix-find-other-players-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox Elden Ring invulnerable Repair: How to find other players to fight