The enemies in Elden Ring challenging enough as it is, but now a glitch is making them invisible! There are now numerous reports of players encountering enemies they can’t see, adding another level of horror to an already terrified group of baddies. Smash a pile of floating torches in the first area? Yep, it’s a common problem! Thankfully, there are several ways to work around this problem. Here’s How to Fix Elden Ring’s Unseen Enemy on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One.
How to overcome the invisible enemy of the Elden Ring
To overcome the invisible enemy of the Elden Ring, the player should:
- Load previous save.
- Load the previous save state and return to the area with unseen areas. Hopefully they have now been seen.
- Restart the game.
- Sometimes the game needs to be completely restarted to fix errors like this.
- Reboot the system
- The old method of “turning it off and back on” can still work great. Give it a try!
- Make sure the latest patch and graphics driver are installed.
- Check for updates to make sure that any potential fixes are installed. People on PCs will want to get the latest drivers for their graphics cards.
- Try a different area.
- One of the advantages of Elden Ring’s massive open world is that players can run away from their problems, including invisible enemies!
- Wait for the official fix.
- It’s an annoying situation, but some issues must be fixed by the developers. Follow the officials @ELDENRING Twitter account for news on any upcoming patches.
In other news, those curious to know what GameRevolution thinks of Elden Ring should check out the full review here. Xbox Games with Gold for March confirmed. The Bethesda.net launcher will be shutting down in May, with all games moving to Steam.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/702711-elden-ring-invisible-enemies-fix-glitch-bug-cant-see-enemy-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox Elden Ring Invisible Enemies Fix: Why can’t I see enemies?